Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Of These Would You Rather See Happen in EQG4?

Denim&Venöm

Which would you rather see in EQG4  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these choices would you rather see happen in EQG4?

• Sunset Shimmer Returns To Equestria
    • We Meet The Human Sunset Shimmer

I would like to see Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestria. Along with the Human mane six. I think that would be very entertaining, and maybe the return of Queen Chrysalis or another villain like King Sombra.

• Brohoof 2

Neither honestly. If anything I would rather them try to go a more "low key" route and have a more down-to-earth, SoL story rather than another magical adventure where they fight power-mad she-demons again

• Brohoof 4

Why not both? Yeah let's go with that.

One thing to consider, though, what kind of character would Sunset be if she returned to Equestria? A recurring character like Luna would be the safest bet, since she lacks the quirks and such to become one of the main cast. Unless of course her quirk is that she uses her knowledge of Human technology to become the "Techie" of the team.

I would totally love to see Sunset return to Equestria! There would be a very interesting story to be told, and we could get to see what happened between her and Celestia. Also maybe revealing some truth or some new villain? Sound good to me!

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestria would be great but she has to go back to the human world to be with her friends. It would also be nice to see how the human Sunset Shimmer acts. Also how many years are they going to be at school for? 

Plus Moon Dancer must show up in human form for any reason at all 

Edited by Clu
  • Brohoof 2