Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Of These Would You Rather See Happen in EQG4?

Denim&Venöm

Which would you rather see in EQG4  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these choices would you rather see happen in EQG4?

• Sunset Shimmer Returns To Equestria
    • We Meet The Human Sunset Shimmer

I am in desperate need of more info on human! Sunset. If we met human Sunset, a whole lotta questions would be answered and theories would be fixed. Pony Sunset could meet the human Sunset and the balance of the two worlds would go haywire. Then, pony Sunset returns to Equestria and has to find a way to balance the worlds and stop the magic going cuckoo without stepping into the human world. HUMAN SUNNY!

Not to sound like a snippish ass, but could I go with "neither" for the options?

Oh god, wait, there's already a 4th movie announced? That was rather quick.

LONG ago actually XD
Months ago we had legends of everfree stated to be coming out.

Legends%2Bof%2Beverfree.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see Sunset Shimmer return to Equestria. I mean, the third film focused on Twilight meeting her other self, so I think it would be strange to have the next movie basically focus on the same thing.

I'd like to see Sunset Shimmer return to Equestria. I mean, the third film focused on Twilight meeting her other self, so I think it would be strange to have the next movie basically focus on the same thing.

I wouldn't exactly call the two of them running into each other after the credits the "focus" of the last movie. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I for one doesn't want sunset to return to equestria.. I'm sorry but I found Twilight 30% more adorable that I was "meh, whatever" when I saw she's the focus of RR. I was like " you took the focus in EG world, big deal... wait!you? Return to equestria??no!!! We've had Starlight who had a possibility to get the focus more than Twi ( which I wish DOESN'T happen) and we need sunset???"

Human sunset.. now THAT'S interesting

personally I prefer Sunset Shimmer to be returned to equstria ... maybe by Twilight messaging her through their book and maybe help to defeat a villan ... idk :\

I'd rather we meet we meet Human-Sunset Shimmer. I don't want Pony-Sunset Shimmer to leave back to Equestria...

I kinda wanna see Sunny returning to Equestria, temporarily, I wanna see her staying in the human world. I got this idea from a fic I'm reading: hooman Sunny is dead, and a relative of her sees pony Sunny and..... well, anything can happen 

• Brohoof 1

I always thought of EQG as being a separate story from the show. I see enough ponies, and EQG is a completely different environment with the same characters, and of course Sunset Shimmer. Which makes it so unique, yet also the same in many ways.

Now thats not to say I don't like the idea of SS going back to Equestria. THAT SOUNDS AWESOME. And it would be cool if she appeared in the show AND movies.

But out of the two. I reeeeealy want to see Human Sunset. Is she just like pony Sunset? Why did she not go to Canterlot High? Have the Sunsets met previously?

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

Edited by AppleJack_Wack

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I'd like to see Human Sunset vs Pony Sunset, especially since her cutie mark contains a Yin-Yang symbol in the middle of it so I think it would be pretty cool for the two side of her to meet and potentially fight each other.  Also while she's my second favorite character I don't really have a deep need to see her in Equestria again. I mean it be cool if they did but she's happy in the human world with her friends and that's fine with me. 

Edited by Sidral Mundet

• 1 month later...

I would have to say Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestria. It would be interesting to see how she would interact with everypony after being in the human world for a certain amount of time. Then after some time she learns that she felt more comfortable in the other world, and would go back to the human world to stay.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the idea of Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestria would be a nice idea, but then what will happen to the mane 5 in the human world? IDK