Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sonic High Crossover Discussion

DwhitetheGamer

Please read the entire story before commenting: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10825328/1/Sonic-High

This story is one of the better crossover stories I've read.  Better due to the part with no swearing and keeping characters personalities the same, that is.  That being said, does anypony want to see this Sonic High series continue?  I'm asking because the creator suddenly stopped making the sequel, Sonic High: Rainbow Rocks.  I'm still working on Rescue at Midnight Castle, but if anypony wants, I'll pick up where it left off.

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

In short, the questions you are asking provide very little for way of a robust discussion.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.