Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 plus Sunset Shimmer & Spike Arch Enemies, Team & Individually?

MLPFiMBrony2232

The Mane 6 have taken on a number of different enemies of the past 5 years, both on the show and in the comics. But sometimes they each have to deal with certain enemies as individuals, and I like the idea of characters having individual arch enemies especially in fanfiction. So here are a couple of questions I had that I'd really appreciate you guys and gals answering.

1. Who would you consider to be the arch nemesis of the Mane 6 as a team?

2. Who would you consider to be Twilight Sparkle's arch nemesis?

3. Who would you consider to be Rainbow Dash's arch nemesis?

4. Who would you consider to be Applejack's arch nemesis?

5. Who would you consider to be Rarity's arch nemesis?

6. Who would you consider to be Fluttershy's arch nemesis?

7. Who would you consider to be Pinkie Pie's arch nemesis?

8. Who would you consider to be Sunset Shimmer's arch nemesis?

9. Who would you consider to be Spike's arch nemesis?

Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys provide explanations for why you think a certain villains could be considered arch-enemies. I would really appreciate you're feedback. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.. well.. this seems to be a pretty interesting topic. :) 

I am not sure about who's who... but well... if only you could add in characters from other franchises. xD

For the Mane 6 as a team, perhaps... umm.. well... all the villians as a team.. ^^" Maybe.. 

I for one, personally would like to pair them with other villians outside MLP 

The Mane 6 have taken on a number of different enemies of the past 5 years, both on the show and in the comics. But sometimes they each have to deal with certain enemies as individuals, and I like the idea of characters having individual arch enemies especially in fanfiction. So here are a couple of questions I had that I'd really appreciate you guys and gals answering.

1. Who would you consider to be the arch nemesis of the Mane 6 as a team?

2. Who would you consider to be Twilight Sparkle's arch nemesis?

3. Who would you consider to be Rainbow Dash's arch nemesis?

4. Who would you consider to be Applejack's arch nemesis?

5. Who would you consider to be Rarity's arch nemesis?

6. Who would you consider to be Fluttershy's arch nemesis?

7. Who would you consider to be Pinkie Pie's arch nemesis?

8. Who would you consider to be Sunset Shimmer's arch nemesis?

9. Who would you consider to be Spike's arch nemesis?

Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys provide explanations for why you think a certain villains could be considered arch-enemies. I would really appreciate you're feedback. Thank you.

This looks like fun.  Let's see....

1.  A team-up of the characters detailed in 2-9 below.

2.  Twilight's nemesis?  How about Trixie?  She discovers a spell book written by Starswirl the Bearded and tries to cast one of his spells.  But it is beyond Trixie's control and she becomes possessed by an evil spirit.  Twilight ends up having to fight her and break her free of the spirit's influence.

3.  Rainbow Dash's nemesis is Lightning Dust.  She's just as competitive as RD but showed no loyalty to her fellow trainees at the academy.  

4.  The Flim Flam Brothers.  They're business ponies just like AJ but they earn their profits through dishonest sales gimmicks.  

5.  Rarity's arch-rival is Suri Polomare.  She accepted Rarity's generosity without gratitude and then used it to upstage her.  

6.  I can't think of anypony who would be a good rival for Fluttershy.  Maybe that pony who traded RD the orthos for the lamp.  He was selling exotic animals as pets.  If he mistreated any of them, I can imagine Fluttershy being very upset with him.

7.  Pinkie Pie's best nemesis is herself.  Maybe some evil spell or just her own self doubts causes "Pinkamena" to manifest, either in the real world or just in her own head, in a sort of Jekyll & Hyde scenario.

8.  Sunset Shimmer's nemesis should be Starlight Glimmer.  Twilight's former rival pit against her current one.  Starlight might try to tempt Sunny into joining her but Sunny decides to defeat her as a way of redeeming her past sins.

9.  A nemesis for Spike?  Easy, the Diamond Dogs.  They not only steal the gems he loves to eat but they also cause problems for his beloved Rarity.

Edited by J. Brony

Maybe I'll get the ball rolling

Characters who I think could be considered arch enemies

Mane 6 - Starlight Glimmer(at the moment)

Twilight Sparkle - Starlight Glimmer(Show), Queen Chrysalis(IDW Comics), Discord(pre-reform), Trixie(pre-reform)

Rainbow Dash - Lightning Dust, Gilda(pre-reform), Wind Rider

Applejack - Flim Flam Brothers

Rarity - Maybe Suri Polomare or Prince Blueblood

Fluttershy - Maybe Iron Will?

Pinkie Pie - Maybe herself or if you prefer Pinkamena

Sunset Shimmer - The Dazzlings but mostly Adagio Dazzle

Spike - Garble and his Teen Dragon Goons or Diamond Dogs

Those are just my ideas of who I think best qualify as arch enemies for them. But I would like to know who you guys think would qualify for your list of MLP Arch-Enemies? Also if you have any suggestions for arch enemies for Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie respectively I'd really appreciate if you let me know. Thank you.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232