Sign in to follow this  
Lyme Soundstick

Movies/TV The Seven Deadly Sins [Anime]

So I just finished watching this anime and was wonder if anyone else has seen it? If so did you like it or not and why?

Sorry, I'm a curious guy   :twi:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those interested here's what Wikipedia summarised the plot as:

The Seven Deadly Sins were once an active group of knights in the region of Britannia who disbanded after they supposedly plotted to overthrow the Liones Kingdom . Their supposed defeat came at the hands of the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that they were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights staged a coup d'état and captured the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. The third princess, Elizabeth, then starts out on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins and enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small personal review ahead, proceed with caution:

Personally, I really like it for characters, especially greed and sloth, and story isn't that bad as far a stories go but the all but a few of the battles were too short and I didn't like the Elizabeth that much as a though character, I just found her annoying.

Also I heard a season 2 is scheduled for 2016 so there's another thing to add to my "Reasons to be hyped for 2016" list  :D

post-31154-0-09588400-1447454901.jpg

It s good series I hope the second season will live up to the first