Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web I Hate Everything vs. Derek Savage

FlootahBabby

So you might've heard of the YouTuber "I Hate Everything" right? Well, he's kind of stuck in a huge problem here and is gaining lots of support from people (including me) over a movie.

He has a spin off series titled "The Search for the worst" where he reviews IMDB's top 50 worst movies and ranks them. Highest rated ones are ones that are so bad they're good (The Room, Birdemic) and the bottom ones are the ones that just suck. A week ago he did a review on "Cool Cat Saves the kids" by Derek Savage and he rated it kind of high on the list (Here's a reupload, in a crystal clear 144p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mdPUz8Gog&ab_channel=xxblue_xxTips,hacks

Now here is the backlash IHE received.

So, guys, what are your opinions on this? You don't have to like I Hate Everything but, he's received DEATH THREATS from this guy. And if this keeps up he might go to court or something. But this Derek Savage guy creeps me out. I wouldn't be surprised if he made an account on an MLP forums website replying to this thread straight forward to be honest.

• Brohoof 2

Derek Savage definitely is a creep. He seems like the kind of guy that takes shit way too far. He's also immature and manipulative. I don't get it, couldn't he have handled this situation like an adult? IHE gives him a genuine apology, yet he still wants to destroy him. The emails Derek send him are terrible. He's a huge hypocrite, considering his movie Cool Cat Saves the Kids encourages to stop cyberbullying.

Anyways, I really hope all of this gets resolved. IHE doesn't deserve this.

• Brohoof 3

, yo, just letting you know I've moved your thread over to Media Discussion. Since it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the brony fandom, it belongs here instead of in the Sugarcube Corner section.

• Brohoof 1

TBH I'm surprised Derek Savage went after this review, because there have been reviews of this movie before. You Movie Sucks did a review of this movie before, and I don't think Derek Savage went after him (I might be wrong about that). As far as I Hate Everything goes, I've only watched a couple of his videos. I don't really care about his videos, but I'm on his side on this, since I've always taken issue with YouTube's copyright system, in the sense that it's way to easy for anyone to abuse the system.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Derek Savage: Hated by everyone now.

So you might've heard of the YouTuber "I Hate Everything" right? Well, he's kind of stuck in a huge problem here and is gaining lots of support from people (including me) over a movie.

He has a spin off series titled "The Search for the worst" where he reviews IMDB's top 50 worst movies and ranks them. Highest rated ones are ones that are so bad they're good (The Room, Birdemic) and the bottom ones are the ones that just suck. A week ago he did a review on "Cool Cat Saves the kids" by Derek Savage and he rated it kind of high on the list (Here's a reupload, in a crystal clear 144p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mdPUz8Gog&ab_channel=xxblue_xxTips,hacks

Now here is the backlash IHE received.

So, guys, what are your opinions on this? You don't have to like I Hate Everything but, he's received DEATH THREATS from this guy. And if this keeps up he might go to court or something. But this Derek Savage guy creeps me out. I wouldn't be surprised if he made an account on an MLP forums website replying to this thread straight forward to be honest.

Derek Savage definitely is a creep. He seems like the kind of guy that takes shit way too far. He's also immature and manipulative. I don't get it, couldn't he have handled this situation like an adult? IHE gives him a genuine apology, yet he still wants to destroy him. The emails Derek send him are terrible. He's a huge hypocrite, considering his movie Cool Cat Saves the Kids encourages to stop cyberbullying.

Anyways, I really hope all of this gets resolved. IHE doesn't deserve this.

TBH I'm surprised Derek Savage went after this review, because there have been reviews of this movie before. You Movie Sucks did a review of this movie before, and I don't think Derek Savage went after him (I might be wrong about that). As far as I Hate Everything goes, I've only watched a couple of his videos. I don't really care about his videos, but I'm on his side on this, since I've always taken issue with YouTube's copyright system, in the sense that it's way to easy for anyone to abuse the system.

Sign this petition about it. If they get 1000 the video will go back up. (Supposably)

https://www.change.org/p/derek-savage-repeal-i-hate-everything-s-copyright-strike-protest-youtube-s-copyright-system?recruiter=372876940&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

• Brohoof 2

Dear Derek,

You should stop being a bully. Bullies are mean, and they don't have any friends. And friends are coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Signed,

Cool Cat, Erik Estrada, and that black girl from Kill Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ZmVheuxpo

Edited by Mand'alor Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Who is Derek Savage? Everyone's talking about him as if everyone should all know who he is, but I have no clue. Anyway, I'm on IHE's side because this is just stupid.

Edited by Holiday on the Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Who is Derek Savage? Everyone's talking about him as if everyone should all know who he is, but I have no clue. Anyway, I'm on IHE's side because this is just stupid.

You don't know about Derek Savage? Let me explain. He's this guy who made this crappy movie called "Cool Cat Saves The Kids." Soon after, the movie gained popularity for how horrible and bad it was, and a lot of movie critics made reviews on it. Then, the creator of "Cool Cat Saves The Kids", this guy named Derek Savage, he went around abusing Youtube's copyright system, and copyright claiming IHE and other youtubers reviews, and guess what?! IHE actually apologized to him, yet he still kept sending him tons of horrible emails. Derek Savage = a bully, and an immature person who can't handle criticism, and takes things WAY too far. 

IHE doesn't deserve this. The only way we might be able to get the video back would be to sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/derek-savage-repeal-i-hate-everything-s-copyright-strike-protest-youtube-s-copyright-system?recruiter=372876940&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

"There he is"

I have about these and watch every youtube video on IHE vs Derek Savage topics. Is he so protected toward his creation. Derek Savage really miss the point of IHE review.  Cool Cat Save the Kids could had been a good guilty pleasure to people and gain some popularly,  but Derek Savage didn't see it way. he believe that a bad internet review would ruin Cool Cat.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: IHE for the win. Even though IHE is an antibrony, he's still a pretty good channel.

He's not really an anti brony. He just finds the obsession with MLP annoying and has repeatedly stated he doesn't care if people like it or not. He just doesn't like MLP. 

• Brohoof 2