Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

Hey Miss Pony,  think you try a hoof at Joie for me? 

4qjYi4D.png

Any pose is fine,  just have a playful smile works!

On 5/12/2017 at 5:33 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Awesome, can't wait for my request to get finished! :yay:

It will be; just making a new base for your pic. ;)

3 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'd like to make a request but I need to know what (specific) information you need first. (IE, is a simple reference pic enough already?)

A reference pic is fine, just that if said pic is hand drawn with pencil, I'm going to need a colour palette too. But if your pic is a vector or a pony maker graphic, then just that will be fine. Just make sure that you specify what gender your OC is, whether you want an adult or foal pic and describe or include a pic of your OC's cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

A reference pic is fine, just that if said pic is hand drawn with pencil, I'm going to need a colour palette too. But if your pic is a vector or a pony maker graphic, then just that will be fine. Just make sure that you specify what gender your OC is, whether you want an adult or foal pic and describe or include a pic of your OC's cutie mark.

mlpfim_iggyref_2017.thumb.png.0f01be9d777b9a5b9e6b05bd121e574f.png

This should be plenty of information then, other than male+adult. (Unless it's a dealbreaker, feel free to choose whatever eye colour you feel is appropriate.)

• Brohoof 1

On 5/3/2017 at 2:00 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Hey Pripyat! Could I request a new picture of my ponysona Lucky Bolt? If so then could you have her look like she's cheering/rooting with a blue ball cap on with a yellow number 48 on it? I have a picture of Lucky in my signature and my avatar picture, also her cutie mark is on my signature too kinda in the background. The cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a yellow lighting bolt in the middle just in case you can't see it. Thanks! 

Your request is ready!

Base: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-Mare15-680715836

Lucky Bolt1.gif

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

@Pripyat Pony, do you do full body clothing?

It depends what is is. If it's too complex, then I can't do it as I am hand drawing everything on paint.

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Well, here is link to the request 

I understand fully if it's too complex :) 

I think it would be too difficult, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! I'd love if you could do my OC Valiant Venture again. He's an adult Pegasus, btw.

I'll attach a picture of him and his cutie mark. Thanks for your time!

IMG_0376.PNG

IMG_0417.JPG

Seems kinda slow at the moment for you I have another Request if you'd be up for it but I don't have a picture only a description of said character and they're a dragonequus. Again only if you think you can do it.

(I'll wait for you to approve or not before I continue)

On 5/29/2017 at 2:23 AM, Maple Bat said:

Seems kinda slow at the moment for you I have another Request if you'd be up for it but I don't have a picture only a description of said character and they're a dragonequus. Again only if you think you can do it.

(I'll wait for you to approve or not before I continue)

I don't think I could manage a dragonequus, sorry.

Attention everypony! I can now do Equestrian Girls versions of your OCs. Bear in mind tho that these will take a little bit longer than regular requests, as necessarily clothing has to be drawn. The bases will also not necessarily be full body, so if you want a full body of your OC, then post a screenshot of the character who you would like a base made for. Again, this will extend the waiting time as it does take me a lot longer to make an Equestrian Girls base. Finally, don't be put off by the "Equestrian Girls" tag; boys are most certainly available too!

On 5/23/2017 at 0:20 AM, ValieShy said:

Hello there! I'd love if you could do my OC Valiant Venture again. He's an adult Pegasus, btw.

I'll attach a picture of him and his cutie mark. Thanks for your time!

Your request is ready!

Base: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-Stallion13-667886634

Valiant Venture2.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hello, I'd like to have a fusion of my OC, Copper Strikes, and Princess Celestia done, please.

The fusion must come as follows:

Coplestia is an Alicorn

It must have Copper's mane style but made longer like Celestia's mane, and colored like Celestia's

Celestia's fur color

Copper's brown eyes

Celestia's cutie mark, but with different shades of blue, like light, regular and/or dark

The tail is to be made longer than Copper's, but shorter than Celestia's.

It is Celestia's height.

A serious expression.

Here's references:

Celestia.jpg

Copper 3.0.png