Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

16 hours ago, GoldenGumdrop said:

Hello, I was just wondering if you already need to have a reference photo because I do not have any reference photos of my OC.

If you don't have a reference, then you can give a written description just as long as you understand that my interpretation might seem different than yours. Alternatively, you can go here: ponymaker and make a reference pic, then save it to your computer and upload here.

12 hours ago, Violet_S said:

Now with Equestria Girls? :o ...tell me more about this 0.0 

I have made some Equestria Girls bases; not all are full body, it's true, but I'm always making more. Most are group shots but you can pick one to be done solo or I can choose one for you. All the ones I've made so far can be found here: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/gallery/61985646/Yearbook

• Brohoof 1

I liked this one ^.^ especially the one in the right side (I think that was sunset shimmer, if im not mistaken)... 

Yearbook4 by Kaori-Warbird

also here are a few pics of my oc :squee:

blogentry-31004-0-73773000-1490407310.jpgpost-31004-0-30426000-1487864440_thumb.png

Just now, Violet_S said:

The Sunset base on its own would look better :D

That's what I thought. XD So I will add you to the list and let you know when your request is done. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Howdy Pripyat! Could I request a drawing of my OC pony, Jewel Bolt? I have a picture of her below, just change her cutie mark to a paint brush and blue flower if you can, doesn't have to be spot on. :D Thank you! ^^

IMG_1895.thumb.JPG.7607251177a0ff077a3115506b3b0f81.JPG

(edited)

@Pripyat Pony

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you would be able to use, the pixel pony below, to make an actual picture of her? You know, basically, a non-pixelated version? That'd be awesome! Anyways, hope you can get back to me soon enough. Thanks for your time! :)

image.png.f91179cea663accf64f48c27a4031bbf.png

Edited by NightmareLuna800

(edited)
2 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Awesome! I love it! I was having this made for someone here on the forum, kinda as a little surprise. Thx so much for doing this! I appriciate it a lot! :D

[UPDATE]

@Pripyat Pony

Hey, it is no big deal WHATSOEVER, cause it looks awesome. But there were a couple of things I was wondering if you could add easily or not. I have marked them out below to help you out. Anyways, as said, it is NO BIG DEAL AT ALL. I was just wondering about these things. :)

image.jpeg.59d319df0729419700a2b8ff1ad833aa.jpeg

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello if you have space I'd like to make a request would you be able to do my ponysona Laurel? she is a twinkle eyed pegasus which means she has gems for eyes I will leave some information about her and pictures plus a picture of her cutie mark and thank you if your able to take my request.

Species: Pegasus

Eyes: she has brown twinkle eyes which means she has gems for eyes.

Eye color: brown

Mane and tail: her mane and tail have natural curls

Mane and tail color: her mane and tail are a dark brunette

Body color: she is a light tan

height: she is a small adult pegasus

cutie mark: her cutie mark is a closed book with vines covering it with roses bloomed on it

Extras: she has a red bow on her tail and is wearing a flower crown of roses its ok if your unable to make the flower crown.

laurel_complete_by_demonwolfspirit-db9mvrk.jpg

Laurel.thumb.png.987a02b780635324bc16701d22fe213b.png

594af738514b8_Laurelcmcomplete2.jpg.e4f1ba317090b382a635ae11b26625b1.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess