Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

• 2 weeks later...

This shop is always open; while I might pause a bit before making requests due to real life interference, I will always make requests and will never close the shop. ;) So request away, just be patient.

Parum: Her coat would be a light grey. Her mane and tail is similar in style to Starlight's. Dark brown towards the end and lighter as it goes up.  Her cutie mark would be a sort of sickle with a green plant growing from under it. Unicorn.

@Pripyat Pony

Edited by Twilight Witch

1 hour ago, Pripyat Pony said:

This shop is always open; while I might pause a bit before making requests due to real life interference, I will always make requests and will never close the shop. ;) So request away, just be patient.

In that case, I'd love one of my new OC Whisper! She's a pegasus. (My first not- earth pony ) 

Spoiler

5ycb68.jpgnecffl.jpg

NOTE : She has white tip feathers on her wings. Example : 

Spoiler

large.jpg NOTE : This img does not belong to me but is only being used an example for my mare's wings. This img rightfully  belongs to Playbitz

Could you do my ponysona? It's Mint Chaser,mint green coat,light orange mane and tail,she's transgender so she has hints of male features,like a male jaw line,yet not too prominent,yet a female frame.

I'd like her to be an adult,she's also a pegasus so you don't have to worry about a cutie mark

Her mane and tail are rather styled straight,mane covers one eye and nearly hits the ground,the tail also touches the ground.

No rush,I'd prefer the wait,thanks!

Edited by Mint Chaser

May I request a new one? :rarity: 

Could you do my bestie's ponysona? (I'm hoping to surprise her with this :D) She's a female Unicorn, her mane style and color looks identical to this pony's: (the brown one)

thumb.png

full.png

It's the same color brown, and leave the bow in, it's the same red color. Her body color could remain the same color as that pony above. As for her eye color, it's something like this:

square-xxl.png

Have her in a standing pose, with her eyes open. Oh and have her cutie mark be a faded pink flower with a checkered flag in the background. Don't forget she's a unicorn! Ok, I hope I didn't forget anything. I hope this isn't too confusing or anything xD. Thank you in advance! 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 2 weeks later...