Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

Hey Pripyat Pony, I have another request I would hopefully like done for a friend of mine; but the only problem is what they gave me was sort of correct but needs some changes made to it for it to look as accurate as possible, so ill just use the message they gave me with some minor edits so it makes some sense and can help you out as much as possible.

first the mane should be slightly more longer... like to the shoulder and it need to be more poofy but not too poofy, her tail should also be as poofy as her mane... and her horn a little smaller, with no fur but instead make it look like her coat's been lathered with frosting and finally the pose... make her be looking up at the sky with her mouth in a cute little :open_mouth: looking curious... and if you want to, maybe make like some brown stuff falling off her mane to make it look like frostic is falling on the ground. With the attire of the pony, could you keep the hat and tie on that is in the reference picture that I have left for you?? as it is an important part of her design.

With the eyes (if you are finilar with the html color codes, the color code is #C633D3 but if not) could she have like a darkish pink eyes? i have posted the color code but if your not sure what color, heres a picture of it to help. and finally for the cutie mark, im only going from what they have told me but they want the cutie mark to look like a small cake(like a cupcake) with a mic popping out of it, like the cake looks broken up and theres a hole with chunks flying out.

myPony.png.cbe35dbb687a26da684612d868028ae8.png and this pic is just to show the Hat and Tie my friend wants in this. its what they gave me but the creator wouldn't make the mane and tail just right, sadly

Screenshot_5.png.55b533bfe32591cc838ea115e7ea2e23.png that the colour for the eyes my friend wants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hiResPony.png.704ca40da3c5b8d7bc54dec24a82cb59.png

Name: Storm Shock

pose: ummm i guess hugging twilight ? if you cant do both ponies then just a regular sitting pose waving at you : 3

cutie mark: i havent thought of a cutie mark for him yet but he is good at organizing furniture. ummm idk on what symbol that would be but i guess a chair with a arrow  ? if you cant thats fine ^^

also i am verry patient so no worries ^^

also if you dont know his secondary mane color its like a verry light aqua type color , and the main color is a dark purple and his eye color is about the same as twilight eye color.

i hope i made it easy for ya D :

@Pripyat Pony I would only guess, but my guess would be make it look like she has a dishevelled or thick coat. I'm sorry if I cant get an image to describe that, truth is I also wouldn't know how to do that but if I was, then I would make it look like that; sadly thou I'm more into the music scene these days, but don't go past your skill level, they will understand when I let em know

• Brohoof 1