• Soul Eater
  • Seraph of The End: Vampire Reign

Reality:

• Ink Master
  • The Amazing Race
  • Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER
  • Impractical Jokers
  • Brohoof 1

I've watched a lot of good popular series, and some random ones I found too. This relates to cartoons and anime by the way.

Any suggestions of what I should watch? Please give a short summary.

Thanks!

Shiki. Doctor Who, and Rick and Morty are AMAZING shows to watch.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't know what you've seen yet but Dragon Ball is pretty good (On a bit of a binge myself at the moment). Rick and Morty is also amazing! I've heard good things about Gravity Falls and Steven Universe as well but I haven't watched those so I shouldn't really recommend those myself (not to say they aren't bad it's just I lack the experience to judge them) 

• Brohoof 1

Katanagatari is some balling anime, really more about the conversations than the fights though, which is good cause the characters get into deep subjects.

"Katanagatari is the story of Yasuri Shichika, a swordsman who fights without a sword, and Togame, an ambitious strategist who seeks to collect 12 legendary swords for the shogunate. The son of an exiled war hero, Shichika is the seventh head of the Kyotouryuu school of fighting and lives on isolated Fushou Island with his elder sister, Nanami. At the request of Togame, Shichika sets out on a journey across Edo-era Japan to locate the Deviant Blades, all wielded by formidable opponents. But in order to prove his loyalty to Togame, who has been betrayed before and relies on neither money nor honor, Shichika must fall in love."

Black Bullet is awesome too.

"In the year 2021, mankind is ravaged by the epidemic of Gastrea, a parasitic virus, and is forced to live within the Monolith walls, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, children who were born with the Gastrea virus and obtained superhuman abilities as a result, are discovered and dubbed "Cursed Children". Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the epidemic, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in Tendō Civil Security Agency owned by his childhood friend Kisara Tendō, along with his Initiator, Enju Aihara, conducts missions to prevent the destruction of the Tokyo Area and the world"

• Brohoof 1

If you're still on, is it possible for you to change my title... I want animation put behind series please.  :please:

So "Need new Animation series to watch..."?

• Brohoof 1

So "Need new Animation series to watch..."?

Yes. Thank you... I keep getting series I can't watch online :l

Anime: 

• Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Seraph of The End: Vampire Reign

Reality:

• Ink Master
  • The Amazing Race
  • Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER
  • Impractical Jokers

Shiki. Doctor Who, and Rick and Morty are AMAZING shows to watch.

Well I don't know what you've seen yet but Dragon Ball is pretty good (On a bit of a binge myself at the moment). Rick and Morty is also amazing! I've heard good things about Gravity Falls and Steven Universe as well but I haven't watched those so I shouldn't really recommend those myself (not to say they aren't bad it's just I lack the experience to judge them) 

Katanagatari is some balling anime, really more about the conversations than the fights though, which is good cause the characters get into deep subjects.

"Katanagatari is the story of Yasuri Shichika, a swordsman who fights without a sword, and Togame, an ambitious strategist who seeks to collect 12 legendary swords for the shogunate. The son of an exiled war hero, Shichika is the seventh head of the Kyotouryuu school of fighting and lives on isolated Fushou Island with his elder sister, Nanami. At the request of Togame, Shichika sets out on a journey across Edo-era Japan to locate the Deviant Blades, all wielded by formidable opponents. But in order to prove his loyalty to Togame, who has been betrayed before and relies on neither money nor honor, Shichika must fall in love."

Black Bullet is awesome too.

"In the year 2021, mankind is ravaged by the epidemic of Gastrea, a parasitic virus, and is forced to live within the Monolith walls, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, children who were born with the Gastrea virus and obtained superhuman abilities as a result, are discovered and dubbed "Cursed Children". Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the epidemic, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in Tendō Civil Security Agency owned by his childhood friend Kisara Tendō, along with his Initiator, Enju Aihara, conducts missions to prevent the destruction of the Tokyo Area and the world"

Thank you all for your suggestions! :D I have seen a couple, but most I haven't. I'll be sure to check them out ;) In time...

• Brohoof 1

The anime recommendations can go on for awhile...

I've recently watched and enjoyed Noragami, One Punch Man, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (really funny, a parody on romance genre) idk there are a lot i like and would recommend..

For cartoons: Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my favorite series ever o: its really funny and has cool fight scenes and the characters are well developed and everything! I recommend it if you haven't watched it yet !

• Brohoof 1

It's not really a TV show, but you should watch the YouTube series called The Last Tier War. It's pretty much footage of Super Smash Bros Melee where Fox wants to kill all of the low tiers.

The anime recommendations can go on for awhile...

I've recently watched and enjoyed Noragami, One Punch Man, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (really funny, a parody on romance genre) idk there are a lot i like and would recommend..

For cartoons: Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my favorite series ever o: its really funny and has cool fight scenes and the characters are well developed and everything! I recommend it if you haven't watched it yet !

Avatar the Last Aribender and then it's sequel series The Legend of Korra

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

We Bare Bears

Harvey Beaks

Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Transformers Prime

Alvinnn! and the Chipmunks, the new series on Nickelodeon.

Yo Kai Watch.

Steven Universe.

Sonic Boom.

We Bare Bears.

PJ Masks.

PAW Patrol.

Thank you all! This will keep meh busy. I really appreciate all your input! :D

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders, Fargo, Sherlock (BBC), Better Caul Saul..

Oh, wait a minute... xD

Ghost in the Shell is all I can really recommend ^^

Edited by IcyHaze
  • Brohoof 1

If you like anime, try watching Bo-BoBo or One-Punch Man, both of which are humorous tongue in cheek parodies of anime.

Dan Vs. is a pretty good show, maybe try watching an old cartoon over again. I am trying to watch Codename: Kids Next Door once more for the heck of it.

• Brohoof 2

If you're tired of the same kind of show over and over again, I recommend the Adventures of Tintin. It's old, but fun and cute, and very different from what we see on TV nowadays. :P

If you're unfamiliar...its about a boy reporter named Tintin who basically just goes on outlandish and dangerous adventures with his dog and his friend, Captain Haddock. Its really fun. I love it.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Fuh3EWuCZwTs4VpEbdBYaXTwicWd-KEOa74fgRd8ZQ=m22

There's also Gravity Falls, which I recommend infinitely, and some older anime like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors.

Also, the early seasons of Bleach are definitely cool. :)

• Brohoof 1

I just started watching "Say I Love You". It's an anime about a high school girl who doesn't fit in with school and she chooses not to have friends because she's been hurt countless times, until she meets a popular guy.

Other suggestions:

• Attack on Titan
  • Death Note
  • Blood +
  • Brohoof 1

Cartoons:

- Steven Universe

- Rick and Morty

- We Bare Bears

Anime:

- One Punch Man

- FMA: Brotherhood

Depending on if you've seen them already of course.

• Brohoof 1

One Punch Man,

tumblr_nxywebLdw81um6o9ao2_500.gif

Overlord,

tumblr_nrjnwiLEWX1se015qo1_500.gif

Little Witch Academia,

img-3155026-2-tumblr_nafxtrCguo1qfjqf7o1

Steven Universe,

tumblr_nudgen26pQ1uawaxxo1_500.gif

Rick and Morty,

tumblr_n4md8uHCec1sf8unmo2_500.gif

Star vs the Forces of Evil,

giphy.gif

Gangsta, 

tumblr_nqy32b8OnV1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Fate/Zero, and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works.

img-3155026-1-tumblr_ncxxfuMYcY1qcsnnso1

Edited by Art Thief

Futurama is a good show, I like it. I've heard Rick and Morty is good too. Those are kind of things to watch if you're in the comedy.

Futurama is a good show, I like it. I've heard Rick and Morty is good too. Those are kind of things to watch if you're in the comedy.