Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need a power pony name

Gold3

HI, me again! I'm looking for a good power pony name that has to do with speed & teleportation for my OC Citrus Blast, I mention her in my other topic here https://mlpforums.com/topic/140655/-power-pony-help/ I know I made this topic overflowing with chat but I already wrote all the details about Citrus near the bottom so if you can just read that part & if you come up with anything, just comment back to me here please & thanks!  :)  

Thanks everypony for the great suggestions but I found a power pony name that I'm using for Citrus.

Edited by Gold3

Citrus Blast already sounds like it could be an interesting hero name. If Citrus Blast and Melon Blitz teamed up, it might be too fruity to handle. xD

#badpuns

Edited by Melon Blitz

Citrus Blast already sounds like it could be an interesting hero name. If Citrus Blast and Melon Blitz teamed up, it might be too fruity to handle. xD

#badpuns

Melon Blitz & Citrus Blast! that sounds awesome but Citrus Blast is her actual name & when she becomes a power pony (haven't come up with the story yet) she & all my other OC's get their separate superhero names like all superheros, Clark Kent's is Superman, Barry Alen's is the Flash but thanks anyway! :squee:

Edited by Gold3