Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Breaks on websites

Kivil

So I have just realized that I take 3-4 day breaks while being on the Forums. I am just wondering if this is just me or other people have this exact same style.

• Brohoof 1

In terms of the forums, I do this rather rarely. I pretty much cannot go a single day without going onto the forums at least once. Though usually I go on here several times a day. XD This is one of the only websites that I am really active on so that is part of it. 

• Brohoof 2

I did exactly that a little while ago.

But i was actually trying to leave the Forums forever.

But it only lasted 3 days, before i came back, because i felt so lonely without it.

That is a bad idea. You should never leave this place.

For me it's hard crack me try leave forums it's hard.I coming running back to it 10-30 seconds.When i'm at school come back on the computer first thing I go on.Why because I like this site 

I do the exact same thing when I get home from school nowadays

I can't go a day without popping in the forums

I just don't always post

Yeah that is the kinda the same thing with me. I always have it open on my tab. I just wait for notifications that aren't brohoofs.

I've sometimes done that, but it was mostly breaks on actually posting anything rather than the website itself.

I guess I could say the same. Since I always have this website open on a different tab

• Brohoof 2

It happens to me sometimes. I'll take a week or so off every couple of months. I actually just got back from one.

Oh coolio! Same with me, I just don't go weeks. I go days

Remember to take all things in moderation, even forums you frequent!

Yeah but since I have an obsession with this place I have to pull myself away by watching youtube or something

• Brohoof 2

Yeah but since I have an obsession with this place I have to pull myself away by watching youtube or something
It's cool, you know. Everyone's obsessed with something, in your case at least it's something minute and not something like crack cocaine :D
  • Brohoof 2

It's cool, you know. Everyone's obsessed with something, in your case at least it's something minute and not something like crack cocaine :D

I don't find drugs to be very appealing.... Even the ones I have to take to make my sicknesses go away

• Brohoof 2

I don't find drugs to be very appealing.... Even the ones I have to take to make my sicknesses go away
I should believe so. Drugs are bad for you, except for medicinal purposes. The forums, however, are entirely recreational :)
  • Brohoof 2

I should believe so. Drugs are bad for you, except for medicinal purposes. The forums, however, are entirely recreational :)

Well even medical ones can cause more problems that make you take more drugs and then it all messes up your liver and then makes you have Jaundice

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I usually take week-long breaks. When you visit forums everyday, soon enough you start noticing that you've already posted in all new threads and nothing really left

• Brohoof 1

I often take a week at a time or longer. I don’t want to hang out every day; it would consume too much time that I need for other things, and I don’t want to get burned out on it anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I usually take a 2 weeks break from YouTube. It's simple, there is no new content. Better wait for the good stuff instead of falling for clickbait

• 2 years later...

One day, when something is more interesting than internet, I will take a break. But right now, internet IS interesting...... Except for Google destroying everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually take a two-week break between visits here. That gives me time to recharge and take time for other things I need to focus on. It also seems more merciful on my fellow ponies to give them a break from seeing me here all the time.

• Brohoof 1