Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do You Want for Christmas?

best poni

Uh, peace on earth! Usually I'd follow that up with a joke, but with everything that's happened recently, I really would like for everyone to not be a dick. I mean, I'd like if that was the case all of the time rather than just christmas, but hey, other presents dont just get used on christmas day and tossed aside the next, It'd be awesome if there was no bombing or anything.

Alright, I'm running out of socks too, wouldnt mind a couple new pairs. Yes, I'd gladly take socks over a ps4 this year

Edited by Leo Mothra
  • Brohoof 2

Two things for ISIS to be defeated in my lifetime. (OMG I REALLY HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!) and a Gaming PC with Fallout 4, CS:GO, and a few more.

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 3

I kinda want a Wii U so I can play Super Mario Maker, but I'm not sure I should buy an new console for just one game. Maybe I'll get a pony plush or that cool Fallout t-shirt I saw at Gamestop. Eh, I don't really know what I want for Christmas yet.

EDIT: I've decided that I'm gonna get a Wii U for christmas, but for Mario Kart 8 instead of Super Mario Maker.

Edited by RedFireDrgn

I'd rather give everyone else a gift and let everyone else be happy. That's what I want most of all.

Not that I don't want anything at all, I'm just content with where I am in my life right now.

If I want something bad enough, I'll buy it myself. I don't need to wait for Christmas.

I'd be much happier if everyone else got what they wanted instead.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

World peace and prosperity but the likeliness....

Otherwise too much,

mlp merch,

yugioh/magic/mlp/pokemon cards

Video games

Nintendo e cards

Books

A custom electric bass guitar

Movies

CDs 

A tablet

a vacation

a horse (bout as likely as world peace, but whaddya expect for living in a trailer court)

Anything signed by and a picture with, tabby st germaine

A trip to lompoc california

Like I said too much lol.

Not much, actually! As time goes on, I want less and less things for Christmas, and even if there is something that I want, it's either new clothing or new stationary. I was even thinking of getting just cash for this Christmas so that I could have more time to think about what I want to get.

Although peace on Earth does sound like a great Christmas gift. It probably sounds a little too idealistic, but with all of these recent events, it will be wonderful to just have a nice day where the world can just relax and celebrate for once.

Edited by Galaxy
  • Brohoof 1

All I want for Christmas is you is to be able to walk around the city and see people happy! Don't have any particular gifts in mind - I love Christmas more for the sheer atmosphere. It'd be brilliant to spend it with friends and family though!

• Brohoof 1

This is actually one of the first years where I have absolutely no clue on what I would want, which is a shame because my mom is already wanting a list from me, she gets into Christmas pretty hardcore. XD I am thinking maybe a new couch for my room though, that could be quite nice. :)

• Brohoof 3