best poni

What do You Want for Christmas?

Uh, peace on earth! Usually I'd follow that up with a joke, but with everything that's happened recently, I really would like for everyone to not be a dick. I mean, I'd like if that was the case all of the time rather than just christmas, but hey, other presents dont just get used on christmas day and tossed aside the next, It'd be awesome if there was no bombing or anything.

Alright, I'm running out of socks too, wouldnt mind a couple new pairs. Yes, I'd gladly take socks over a ps4 this year

Edited by Leo Mothra

Badges

I would like a new purse, hand bag, and some Amazon gift cards.

Two things for ISIS to be defeated in my lifetime. (OMG I REALLY HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!) and a Gaming PC with Fallout 4, CS:GO, and a few more.

Edited by Zach

I kinda want a Wii U so I can play Super Mario Maker, but I'm not sure I should buy an new console for just one game. Maybe I'll get a pony plush or that cool Fallout t-shirt I saw at Gamestop. Eh, I don't really know what I want for Christmas yet.

EDIT: I've decided that I'm gonna get a Wii U for christmas, but for Mario Kart 8 instead of Super Mario Maker.

Edited by RedFireDrgn

I'd like a Korg Kronos 88 workstation keyboard! Also definitely more peace on earth, after what has happened in Paris. 

I'd rather give everyone else a gift and let everyone else be happy. That's what I want most of all.

Not that I don't want anything at all, I'm just content with where I am in my life right now.

If I want something bad enough, I'll buy it myself. I don't need to wait for Christmas.

I'd be much happier if everyone else got what they wanted instead.  :fluttershy:

Badges

I would like a PS4, Fall Out 4, 4 turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

World peace and prosperity but the likeliness....

Otherwise too much,

mlp merch,

yugioh/magic/mlp/pokemon cards

Video games

Nintendo e cards

Books

A custom electric bass guitar

Movies

CDs 

A tablet

a vacation

a horse (bout as likely as world peace, but whaddya expect for living in a trailer court)

Anything signed by and a picture with, tabby st germaine

A trip to lompoc california

Like I said too much lol.

I have too much stuff as it is. I'll take the joy of other people as they open my gifts to them as enough. Otherwise I'd like my old friend back. I miss her dearly :/

Not much, actually! As time goes on, I want less and less things for Christmas, and even if there is something that I want, it's either new clothing or new stationary. I was even thinking of getting just cash for this Christmas so that I could have more time to think about what I want to get.

Although peace on Earth does sound like a great Christmas gift. It probably sounds a little too idealistic, but with all of these recent events, it will be wonderful to just have a nice day where the world can just relax and celebrate for once.

Edited by Galaxy

I've actually no idea yet. You'll have to give me some time to think about it! :ooh:

It was a lot easier when I was a kid.

All I want for Christmas is you is to be able to walk around the city and see people happy! Don't have any particular gifts in mind - I love Christmas more for the sheer atmosphere. It'd be brilliant to spend it with friends and family though!

Nothing. I don't really like christmas anymore and receiving gifts just makes me feel awkward.

For this christmas to be a happy one for as many people as possible (^_-)

I want to be happy for my Christmas. Every Christmas is amazing and deserves to be a happy time. I'm probably gonna stay on here for a bit on Christmas. :)

I have been asking for my 2 front teeth for 24 years now... 

Fingers crossed this will be the year!

Badges

I just need my source of happiness with me :wub: :wub: Oh and I would love some new books! :yay: More ponies as well :P

I would like either the Shazam! Complete Series Dvd Set, The Secrets of Isis Complete Series Dvd Set or the 2 Vhs Tapes from the Shazam! Cartoon.

Badges

I don't want any "stuff", and I probably won't get any since I have two big trips coming up; one in March and one in July. And I'm fine with that; I'd rather have experiences than stuff :)

This is actually one of the first years where I have absolutely no clue on what I would want, which is a shame because my mom is already wanting a list from me, she gets into Christmas pretty hardcore. XD I am thinking maybe a new couch for my room though, that could be quite nice. :)