Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do You Want for Christmas?

best poni

I would quite like a new DSLR. :) I wanna hurry up and do YouTube xD

What kind of content do you want to do, mate?

All these happy wishes and lots of christmas cheer is all I really want this year.

Or a Wii U.

Or money to buy a Wii U. That works too.

Take mine. I'll put it in a box and send it to a stranger.

I want... inner peace.

Well, since I'm daydreaming anyway, I guess Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, too. Maybe Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I can't really think of anything else I might possibly be able to get. The things I most want can't just be given like that.

Other than more pony merch, I have wanted a Wii U for a while; it is one of the presents I shall be receiving, seeing as I asked for it. I'm very excited! Finally, I'll be able to play Splatoon!! And Mario Kart 8, along with so many other amazing games. Along with a Wii U, of course, there's not much else I can get away with asking for...  :adorkable: Although, I'd never take advantage of the occasion. I would really hate to be greedy.

Edited by Wolves

First and foremost, I would love a peaceful christmas with my siblings :)

Regarding material desires, I would love a 2DS with Pokemon Sapphire. XD

Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money and maybe a little more money 

• Brohoof 1

I want more pony merch for my collection.  :D

Such a good wish!!!

I want a better computer! But if that's not possible, then I just want people to be happy :)

More books or a gift card at least around 30 bucks to get more books :dash:

Twilight would be proud!  :adorkable:

I kind of want ISIS to just stop. Forever. But since this isn't the Debate Pit I want a laptop or iPhone 6s. 

It's sad how the thing that you want the most (which is morally and ethically the best thing to wish) is harder to get than the other one  :( . Good thing is we can still make little acts of kindness in our lives to make this holiday season better for some people  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Such a good wish!!!

I want a better computer! But if that's not possible, then I just want people to be happy :)

Twilight would be proud!  :adorkable:

It's sad how the thing that you want the most (which is morally and ethically the best thing to wish) is harder to get than the other one  :( . Good thing is we can still make little acts of kindness in our lives to make this holiday season better for some people  :icwudt:

Yep! But they won't last forever, hopefully.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

A million dollars in small bills.

Seriously, I'd like the complete collection of the first YuGiOh series, the complete collection of the first Pokemon series, a new pair of white Adidas shoes, socks, some new bed sheets and blankets, and other stuff that doesn't come to mind.

A white Christmas, most of all. :3

Just spending time with my family and stuff.

I'd like a PS4 game like Just Cause 3, but those are super expensive (€65, and season passes can cost anywhere from €15 to €30 >o< )

So I might just get €25 to spend on Steam, which'll be plenty with the upcoming sales xP

And I guess, I'd love to not be sick anymore by Christmas. :o

But that's not really a tangible thing you can wrap up and gift xP

So yeah, nothing particularly exciting :P

• Brohoof 2

Actually I just came up with something I want! I want to go to Japan! Though.. That's not really something you can get for christmas... ._.

Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money and maybe a little more money 

Here, I have two songs for you:

• Brohoof 1