Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do You Want for Christmas?

best poni

Because I still haven't told my family about the fact that I watch and love MLP i extremely doubt I'll be given any MLP related stuff :huh:

But there are 2 other things i would like.. both pretty artsy..

1: A Dremel, which is a rotary power tool with multiple changeable pieces.. I'd love to get one to make stuff out of wood, like figurines and stuff, be they pony or not pony :P

If i were to buy this myself, it should be worth it.. because if and when i become skilled with making art like that i can sell them and make a bit of money :)

Making things like my own wooden MLP pony figures.. Wooden cups, bowls or plates.. or basically anything with wood would be great, fun and profitable ;)

2: There's this thing called "Qixels".. It's like those "beados" or whatever they were called (where you make a shape with beads, spray with water and it hold the shape), except

these "Qixels" are cube shaped, same concept though.. It'd be cool to make pixel art :) and it won't seem suspicious at all, little do they know I'll be making MLP pixel art xD

• Brohoof 2

I don't exactly know. My mum has already gotten all of our christmas presents

Because I still haven't told my family about the fact that I watch and love MLP i extremely doubt I'll be given any MLP related stuff :huh:

But there are 2 other things i would like.. both pretty artsy..

1: A Dremel, which is a rotary power tool with multiple changeable pieces.. I'd love to get one to make stuff out of wood, like figurines and stuff, be they pony or not pony :P

If i were to buy this myself, it should be worth it.. because if and when i become skilled with making art like that i can sell them and make a bit of money :)

Making things like my own wooden MLP pony figures.. Wooden cups, bowls or plates.. or basically anything with wood would be great, fun and profitable ;)

2: There's this thing called "Qixels".. It's like those "beados" or whatever they were called (where you make a shape with beads, spray with water and it hold the shape), except

these "Qixels" are cube shaped, same concept though.. It'd be cool to make pixel art :) and it won't seem suspicious at all, little do they know I'll be making MLP pixel art xD

Those actually sounds really cool! I would love to make MLP pixel arts in real life. But I have Minecraft for that right now

• Brohoof 1

Those actually sounds really cool! I would love to make MLP pixel arts in real life. But I have Minecraft for that right now

That's another reason why I'd like those Qixels.. as I play (and used to be totally obsessed with) Minecraft :P and those things would be super fun to make.. plus building something in MC to practice would be prefect when thinking of what Qixel art to make :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Undertale.

... that's it. :l I know it doesn't cost much, but I really don't have much I want anymore xDTried the demo and loved it, would be happy to play the full game pinkie_laugh_by_angelishi-d6wk2ek.gif

Also spending some time with Amaryllis, if she's free of course :blush:

Edited by YourSillyPoneh~
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder if the kinds of things people wish for in here are the typical kinds of gifts for them? If so, that's... really strange to me. Of course there's loads of things I want, but I've always been lucky to have even $20-60 spent on me at Christmas.

• Brohoof 1

No one's said it yet so... 

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

annnnd

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.

but really, I just like the stocking stuffers. However, I guess I want film for my camera(s).

I'll give the same answer I give to my parents and friends: I have no idea!

Well, I'd actually like some videogame, I was thinking about the first game of the Professor Layton series. Oh, and a plush unicorn head! (I can't find any pic resembling the ones I saw in Switzerland! >_<)

I reached the age where giving feels better than rec.... Thats an innuendo I want to avoid... Anyways all jokes aside I bought my Younger Brother and Younger Sister their own 2DSs with Animal Crossing, and my Youngest Sister a few games she's always wanted. Didnt get her a 2DS cause my step mom told me she's getting her a 3DS XL... Oh and I bought a 2DS with Animal Crossing for myself as well...glad I worked the Thanksgiving shift or I would be broke or not getting this till after Christmas.

Oh I didnt answer your question did I?... I just want my siblings to be happy, thats all .

A social life

Jokes aside I don't really know what I want for christmas.

I have everything I need. Roof over my head, a computer and over 200 steam games.....

Well...err maybe a kitten. If you all cannot tell, I really like cats. :pinkie:

Edited by Mr. Fluffles