Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do You Want for Christmas?

best poni

No one's said it yet so... 

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

annnnd

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.

but really, I just like the stocking stuffers. However, I guess I want film for my camera(s).

I was gonna' make those quotes ;-;

anyways, for Christmas i'd like video games, which are my life

a phone wouldn't be bad either

I was gonna' make those quotes ;-;

anyways, for Christmas i'd like video games, which are my life

a phone wouldn't be bad either

Should've been quicker. :smug: also, what type of video games?

Should've been quicker. :smug: also, what type of video games?

my interests are kinda' broad, I enjoy RPG's the best, so I could probably narrow down what I want to Fallout4. If anything else, the binding of Isaac wouldn't be too bad to get

my interests are kinda' broad, I enjoy RPG's the best, so I could probably narrow down what I want to Fallout4. If anything else, the binding of Isaac wouldn't be too bad to get

Oh yes, Binding Of Isaac is amazing. A good time waster imo. 

I've got myself a list of videogames, as well as a request for a Box of Cards Against Humanity, A Recurve Bow, Gift Cards, A Sword, BB Guns, yadda yadda yadda.

Oh, yeah, and I also want politics to go ahead and kiss my ass

Edited by Redeye

In a perfect world I would love to get both princess Celestia and Luna funko figures but that's not happening.

On a more realistic note I'm hoping to get a few anime blu rays for my ever expanding collection.

I hope you get those figurines some day.  And congrats on getting the anime blu-rays.

Clothes, games and my family to like my boyfriend.

No joke, my mom and my sisters boyfriend despise his guts even though they've never met him and know nothing about him. Lord save me and let them get over their issues soon.

Edited by iceestarz

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to have a tea party with Ponies :> I could use a lot of stuff for a relocation for my new job. What I really want is some normality again, I'm kinda tired after almost two years. I'm looking forward to spend some time with my parents when I'm gonna visit them over Christmas. So I taking the last one here: Spending some time with my parents and siblings. 

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I don't really want anything. I just ordered myself a couple of shirts from fangamer, so I guess you could call that a gift to myself if anything.