Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Pen Pals

ThePinkPony

Hey everypony! I've been thinking how nice it would be to have a pen pal, someone to send and get letters from.If your interested let me know! I'd love to get letters from someone.

About me: .I love ponies of course (I'm a collector) . I like to read, write, and draw. I love music, photography, and volleyball. :)

Like through snail mail? I would love that. I'd send one to you. Or if anyone wanted to send one to me, I'd be game.

I like ponies and I collect ponies and I like kitties and turtles. I also collect baseball cards and I love the atlanta braves. I never go anywhere without a book even to the bathroom and I constantly talk to myself.

I'd love to take part in this, actually.. if I could afford stamps and such. T-T I'm extremely poor, and it's hell to get a job right now. But maybe someday soon!

i know how ya feel X3

i would participate, but my handwriting is BAD

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a pen pal. When I sent my letter... I never got one back, so I got the impression he died. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

You have no clue how much I'd love to do this, but I know I would somehow forget and I would feel horrible after leaving my pen pal hanging, and either way, postage is expensive and I'm not exactly rolling in the dough at the moment so for the sake of conserving other's feelings and keeping from pandering to the corrupt post offices whims, I guess I'll just stick to myself for now.

Also, please ignore my pitiful and obvious excuses to hide my horrid handwriting from the rest of the world. I'm doing the world a great kindness by keeping it hidden.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll come to my senses and begin making use of our postage service in order to keep in contact with others but until then, e-mails and phone calls it is.

TL;DR, I'm cheap and I suck at writing neatly. :lol:

I'd be more than willing to partake in something like this. Specially since I've gotta lot of extra stamps somewhere in my room that I'll never use for sure.

I would definitely be interested in this endeavor! :D

I do have to warn people, though, I hand-write in cursive. I know they don't teach cursive writing in school anymore so if you can't read it, I guess I could write in... whatever is non-cursive. Printing? XD I dunno.

EITHER WAY! I would LOVE to.

I'd love to take part in this, actually.. if I could afford stamps and such. T-T I'm extremely poor, and it's hell to get a job right now. But maybe someday soon!

Good luck!

and Also I do need a pony pen pal...

huh, sounds interesting ^^ That would be awesome. I just don't know if it's a good ida for me 'cause idk what my family would think. Getting mail from people I don't know personally T_T Wish my family wasn't so protective of me.....