Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

Link to the roleplay~

http://mlpforums.com...bnormal-ponies/

Rules for the roleplay~

1: Be kind. If you have a problem with another roleplayer, please let me know via PM ,and we will work it out.
2: You must post at least 1 paragraph per post.
3: When having a pony talk, please use the correct punctuation, which is "...."
4: If you have a pony thinking something, please put it in italics, so we know.
5: Keep swearing to a minimum.
6: If you're going to bed, or leaving for a while, post a heads up in the planning thread, and post a small paragraph of your pony leaving/going to bed.
7: If you want to drop out of the roleplay, please PM me and let me know.
8: Use correct spelling and grammar.
9: Enjoy~

All ponies will be required to have two (2) psychic abilities. You can choose from the list below, or make one up if you'd like. Please list the abilities in the planning thread.

Mind reader.
Able to talk to the dead.
Aura reading.
Healing.
Astral Projection.
Bilocation.
Clairvoyance.
Seeing the future.
Telekinesis.
(if you know anymore, and would like to add them to the list, please say so on the planning thread.)

I want to make a roleplay about a psychic school for ponies.

:) It's set in the woods, far beyond PonyVille.

The school is ancient, and unless you get a letter, you'd never know it existed.

Nopony knows why they're at that school at first- they don't think that any other pony is psychic.

Then they began to notice strange things happening, and find out that this school is for

psychic ponies.

And there's something bad happening, the teachers are all secretive, and so are the older students.

It's up to the new ponies to find out what's going on!

Players in this roleplay-
(there are no slots open.)
1- Aureity- Electra
2- Calirolls- Shadow Flash
3- Midnight Moon- Shadow Dancer Astral projection&Talking to the dead.
4- PinkieDaShy- Dissonance
5- Shankveld- Lovely - Telekenisis&healing
6- MachineGunLola- NightShade. Seeing the future&talking to the dead.
7- TheFireFlames- Shadowsmiles-
8- Pinkazoid- Sugar Rush- Aura reading & Seeing Future
9- I love Rarity- Bella Cello- Seeing the future & mind reading
10- Pinkieluna- Cloudy- Healing & talking to the dead. Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Ikr, I was addicted to Harry Potter for a while. Got into a fanbase and everything.

Andway, don't forget to plan out this RP! Espeicially in school RPs, planning is important, cause most events are on a strict schedule.

:) There's one more spot open.

@Aureity- I'm planning it... slowly... e.e;

< If you have any friends who are very good roleplayers ( ex, they write a big reply, have good spelling and grammar, ect ) please refer them here, I'd love to have some really good roleplayers here. I'll open a few more slots for them. >

< If you have any friends who are very good roleplayers ( ex, they write a big reply, have good spelling and grammar, ect ) please refer them here, I'd love to have some really good roleplayers here. I'll open a few more slots for them. >

(Implies we're not good roleplayers)

Posted Image

(Implies we're not good roleplayers)

Posted Image

LOL NOOOOO. D: I didn't mean it like that. You're all really cool and good at roleplaying xD;;

I'm just saying, I like people who post a lot. I just want as many as possible, but im only allowing it to get up to 8.

I have this really big test tomorrow that goes on for the rest of the week.So I may not be able to post as much as other people :( But I will still post :)

Okay, that's fine, But I'll warn you- you will probably be pushed way off to the side until you can post more xD;

We tend to reply a lot.

I have this really big test tomorrow that goes on for the rest of the week.So I may not be able to post as much as other people :( But I will still post :)

Sorry, ponies, but I'm gonna go take a nap, so I'll start the rp when I get up.

(probably around 8 or 9pm my time D:)