Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

September 15th or the 22nd are my predictions. But mostly I think the 15th.

Let's hope it is because my patience is wearing thin.

Probably sometime around late September.

I expect this season to be very interesting. I saw the preview, it was pretty cool.

I wonder what the other episodes are gonna be like though.

This show will probably stop at 6 or 7 seasons.

i wish the same thing it would be so cool to see i mean who wouldnt want to see that. go rainbow dash

It would really change her character. But they should have an episode about her being asked to join but she would barely get to see her friends again though.

It would be a great episode!

In my opinion, early October. I hope season 3 will be the best season yet despite 13 episodes. Remember, quality not quantity.

It's gonna be 16 episodes. Quality over quantity is right. I brohoof your comment sir.

Need more characters to post. /:

I've seen a couple of countdowns online saying that Season 3 is going to start on September 1!!!! Here's hoping that date is accurate!!!!! B)

• Brohoof 1

I've seen a couple of countdowns online saying that Season 3 is going to start on September 1!!!! Here's hoping that date is accurate!!!!! B)

Afraid not. I found a website TV program guide for the next 2 weeks. No new ponies are on the horizon. I'm keeping a lookout though! Edited by shotoku
  • Brohoof 1

Seems like that date is a reach at this point, considering a trailer for the season premiere hasn't been released yet. My money is still on it starting by week 2 of the NFL season, which is around September 16.

• Brohoof 1

How does this thread have this many replies if no one knows the answer, apart from "It's in Fall 2012".

Well, you added to the comment number, so posts like yours! XD

I really hope its soon.

Like really.

Afraid not. I found a website TV program guide for the next 2 weeks. No new ponies are on the horizon. I'm keeping a lookout though!

We had Lot of tv guides tell us that is was June or July. I don't think we should believe them now. Besides It's just a guess.

Anyone else immediately run to this thread whenever it is bumped thinking -- please please let the update be a date?

Or will the title of it change if we have a date certain?

• Brohoof 5

I have heard that season 3 will be coming out September. That is literally all I know. I am hoping that, along with season 7 of Doctor Who with Matt Smith, season 3 will air on September 1. But alas, my desires are in vain, for they will most likely not come true. Nonetheless, I am prepared for whenever it starts. Brace yourselves, bronies. For season 3 is upon us.

|--(0)--|

techno915

September 7th is my birthday, so I'm pretty sure its gonna happen then. No reason, I just have a feeling in my gut.

That would be the best birthday present.... To have MLP season 3 released on your B'day.... That would be so awesome ;)
  • Brohoof 1

September 9th. I'm betting 8 bits on it.

9 has been my lucky number all my life. Never let me down.

As much as I would love for ponies to come by on my birthday, I don't think they would air a new episode on Sunday =/ I may be wrong, they still have 12 minutes to change their mind before they post the TV guide for the 9th. Fingers crossed!

I have a theory...

We are up to the 23rd episode of the second season for the 10:30am showing on saturday and working on a episode continuance basis (IE 21/22/23...)

So we have the 23rd ep of season 2 on 9/1

24th on 9/8

25th on 9/15

26th on 9/23

That would put season 3 starting on 9/30.

At any rate my that is my guess.

• Brohoof 3

Only 13 episodes? Is this the last season or that's just some rumor.... I really do hope we get a full 25 episode season

HELL NO IT'S NOT! It's been conformed for 13 episodes, but many more seasons has also been conformed.

That would put season 3 starting on 9/30.

Wait, what? Nooooo! I'm going to be on vacation!

Hopefully my hotel room gets the Hub there -.- the 30th is the most realistic date ATM IMO, especially with Silvadel's reasoning.