Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier IV - BC Children's Hospital Charity

Jeric

As you can all tell we are closing in on the deadline for Making Christmas Merrier IV. We recently closed out a charity auction that surpassed all of our internal expectations and was a resounding success. How much of a success? In a few short hours you can expect a flurry of activity in both this topic and the forum that houses it as our tracker is updated.

Be prepared for the great thread explosion!

• Brohoof 5

Ok guys, before I start making an insane amount of threads ... here is what we did ... we are almost there. We are within striking distance to our goal of $4000.00. Your generosity during the auction pushed us that close and we are not done yet. In one day we opened the following stretch goals. 

post-25990-0-69034300-1450324184_thumb.png

The second to last 'planned' music recording will be the Acadeca project. Wondercolts vs Shadowbolts. You vote on who will represent the Colts and who will represent the Bolts. Maybe you!

post-25990-0-47929700-1450324369_thumb.png

You had so much fun banning Simon, it is time we upped the ante a little here. This is your opportunity to Ban an Admin or Department Head. :wau:

post-25990-0-84377400-1450324477_thumb.png

For years we have tried to bring you this ... and it is finally happening. This Day Aria sung as a duet by two Admins ... Jeric and Troblems. 

*Plus Jeric will sing a random new song for every $100.00 donated from this point until the entire MLP:FiM catalog is completed.

post-25990-0-09803400-1450324606_thumb.png

A new tradition in the making? A very specific member of Poniverse will read a Visit From St. Nick to the community to be released on Christmas Eve

So that leaves the $4000.00 goal ... a massively cool idea. 

post-25990-0-15618300-1450324927_thumb.png

This is so big I need to post this (and the others) in their own topic. 

• Brohoof 5

I donated another $10, I'd donate more, but I'm tight on money and can't afford to give a whole lotta cash x3

Keep up the awesome work guys, we're almost there!

• Brohoof 2

Our $4,000 goal for MCM has been reached!

I want to thank everybody who has donated again, the success of MCM wouldn't have been possible without the support of all of you.

I'll keep this short and sweet and leave this with something everybody's favorite banned member wanted to share at this point:

CHURCHILL+QUOTE.JPG

Remember there's still time to donate!  Even though we've met our goal, every dollar will continue to help the children at BCCH have a fantastic holiday season!

• Brohoof 10

tumblr_inline_nu4xr5bVhC1to5p5q_500.gif

You guys are the gift that keeps on giving.

Now let's keep going! We still have time left to bury Jeric even deeper!

• Brohoof 4

This is absolutely amazing!

Everyone who donated, you're wonderful people, and we've all made a huge difference in the lives of those children.  Things like this are why I love this fandom so much :D

You stay classy, Bronydom.

• Brohoof 3

As one of the elves (staff members) around here, I just want to say.....

Congratulations. All of you donaters are amazing, as well as everybody who supported this cause in any way. You are all amazing <3

I am really proud to be a part of such a wonderful community <3 

• Brohoof 3

Sry guys I cannot donate because my parents are very strict and I don't get pocket money also we are living off of our benefits however make sure that jay bladen wishes the children a merry Christmas and will get better just as I did once plz apologise to them for I cannot donate thnx

Let it sink in everyone; over $4000.00 to help the kids of that hospital. A lot of good was done here and I am very proud of everyone of you. Even to those who haven't donated your words of love and  encouragement are always a great help. :)

• Brohoof 5

Guys, it wasn't easy and we certainly had doubters, but we did it. 4000 Bucks to give those sick Children a wonderful christmas.

Being part of this is one of my proudest moments as a brony and it certainly made me look at this fandom in a brighter light.

Thank you all for helping. Love you all. <3

• Brohoof 3

Two maybe silly questions: Is there a deadline and do we get at least some information what exactly was brought with that money?

Dec 19 was the last day for donations and the funds were delivered to the Hospital Monday.

The stretch goals included almost 20 staff songs, a fic reading, a poem reading, a badge, new emotes, chances to win cool things, banning a Mod and ... Me, a live fan dub of Crusaders of the Lost Mark, and other things I am probably missing. As each gift was unwrapped by donations I made a post stating what the item was. Your best bet is to follow this forum after reading all the topics already posted :)

New topics with stuff will be posted daily from here on out. Except tomorrow cause Christmas

• Brohoof 2