Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier IV - BC Children's Hospital Charity

Jeric

Really good to see the generosity you guys are showing, it just gets better every year and Im proud to be a member of MLPF because of it. Now, as Im kinda scraping by right now (being a student and all) I'm not able to donate, however I've signed up to volunteer time at the local childrens hospital here in Brisbane, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital. Hopefully that'll be good enough to make up for lack of funds.

• Brohoof 5

MCM strikes back. I regret I couldn't support it financially last year and I already regret I won't be able to support it this year as well. Simply because I'm supporting charity in my own region for xmas <3

Terribly sorry for not being able to stretch myself over continents, but supporting charity thousands of miles away just doesn't appeal to me as strong as supporting charity in my own vicinity. People need help everywhere :<

I really hope this year's MCM proves to be even more successful than last year's one! And wish you best of luck in achieving this.

PS: Can't wait to see goals unveil the rewards, considering the staff's shenanigans last year x)

• Brohoof 5

I joined right in the middle of last year donations, and not knowing what was going on, I simply watched from the sidelines. This year however, I'll gladly support this wonderful charity, run by one of the best sites I've found ^.*

• Brohoof 5

It's heartening to see so many people come forth and donate for a common cause. This is truly the most generous community I've ever been a part of. <3

Edited by Trigonia
  • Brohoof 5

Holy ...

We blew passed the $500 goal with the music note tag.

I'll be announcing what that is within the next half hour. Time to torture a staff member :D

• Brohoof 9

Yay!  :pinkie:  Some of my earliest fond memories of the forums come from the 2012 charity drive, so I suppose that it's obvious that I'm super-excited that I get to be a part of it again!

Just a quick question: is there any particular preference as to where we make the donations?  Is it easier or does it involve less fees on your end if we make the donation through the BC Children's Hospital page?

• Brohoof 3

Just a quick question: is there any particular preference as to where we make the donations?  Is it easier or does it involve less fees on your end if we make the donation through the BC Children's Hospital page?

We do prefer the main page yes, but we found out early on that some US banks didn't like international payments so we created the back up just for that. :D

• Brohoof 4

Holy ...

We blew passed the $500 goal with the music note tag.

I'll be announcing what that is within the next half hour. Time to torture a staff member :D

That was extremely quick, good job, amazin' really. I love how you are supporting charities like this! <3
  • Brohoof 1

Wonderful to see this starting up again! I greatly encourage everyone to participate in any way that they can. The magic of this event can be shared by all, no matter who you are or what you can do. :)

I sincerely hope to see us reach that $4000 goal and help give these children the Happy Christmas they deserve. :D

• Brohoof 4

$250 Goal is unwrapped - Staff Name change and Giveaways!

Hopefully I will be able to come back in time for me to finally become a victim.

Also, if we reach $4000 dollars by Monday, I'll sing Jars (by Chevelle) and post the results on top of any embarrassment you want me to do as a staff member.

• Brohoof 4

$500 Goal is unwrapped - Staff Solo Song

A Staff member of your choosing will sing a song of your choosing. It has begun!

Also +1 Name Change Prize to the pool. 

• Brohoof 6

A Staff member of your choosing will sing a song of your choosing. It has begun!

Great, absolutely amazing.

I have a few questions. Do you accept British Pound? And do I post my Display Name or my Poniverse name?

• Brohoof 1

Are the songs limited only to the show or are we allowed to pick something completely different? 

• Brohoof 1

I have a few questions. Do you accept British Pound? And do I post my Display Name or my Poniverse name?
You can donate from any country, you'll put in the amount you want to donate in Canadian Dollars, and then you'll get billed for the converted amount in Pounds.  So if you donate $10 CAD, it'll bill you for a little under $5 GBP.

Display name is fine, but either will work :D

• Brohoof 3

You can donate from any country, you'll put in the amount you want to donate in Canadian Dollars, and then you'll get billed for the converted amount in Pounds.  So if you donate $10 CAD, it'll bill you for a little under $5 GBP.

Display name is fine, but either will work :D

How do I get Canadian dollars? ;P