Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier IV - BC Children's Hospital Charity

Jeric

The $1000.00 Goal is unlocked. 

The release of the mane six emoticons. 

:rarity:  :fluttershy:  :sneer:  :icwudt:  :adorkable:  :ooh:

The next goal ... the next goal is huge guys. A little hint is on the tag .... and for the first time you will be able to do the unthinkable ...  :sneer:

• Brohoof 9

Congrats on hitting the 1k goal guys! Still awesome to see the generosity of everyone here. The next goal should be a very interesting (and slightly terrifying) one. x)

• Brohoof 3

Let it sink in; $1000.00 in around two days.

You guys are pure awesome-sauce. <3

• Brohoof 3

The $1000.00 Goal is unlocked. 

The release of the mane six emoticons. 

:rarity:  :fluttershy:  :sneer:  :icwudt:  :adorkable:  :ooh:

The next goal ... the next goal is huge guys. A little hint is on the tag .... and for the first time you will be able to do the unthinkable ...  :sneer:

That Fluttershy one is absolutely perfect....

• Brohoof 2

I donated $5. But, uh, it displayed only to $4.55, is that because of the American to Canadian conversion?

Donations on the PayPal donation site end up receiving a small bit of credit card processing fees from paypal which are deducted from the displayed amount.  The conversion to Canadian actually makes your donation  a little over $6 Canadian :D

• Brohoof 2

Donations on the PayPal donation site end up receiving a small bit of credit card processing fees from paypal which are deducted from the displayed amount.  The conversion to Canadian actually makes your donation  a little over $6 Canadian :D

Ah, I see. So, I'll have to donate more to get the generosity badge. Oh well, more donations are always good  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

It's really awesome that the $1,000 mark has been reached already! It's really amazing! This community coming together to donate to a great cause! :) I love the new emoticons! :D

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

When does this end again? I want to donate more but I'm short on money right now, and the $5 was all I could really donate.

• Brohoof 1

When does this end again? I want to donate more but I'm short on money right now, and the $5 was all I could really donate.

This goes till December 19th. Still alot of time for others to donate, who might not have any money right now. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This goes till December 19th. Still alot of time for others to donate, who might not have any money right now. ;)

Alright, awesome, maybe I'll donate something big next week.

• Brohoof 2

1,188 currently. Next milestone is at 1250. It's a good one, too.  :sunbutt:

You know it's a good one if it prompted wide-and-cross-eyed-Celestia emoticon.  :twi: She is not phased by many things.  ;)

And I'm sure when it does get unlocked, we'll be all like  :love: (some of us more than others, if you know what I mean  :bedeyes:)

• Brohoof 1

well I made my donation I hope that the kids enjoy what ever we can do for them and even though i'm not from Canada, Aussie actually, all children deserve to be happy and be kids and that hopefully my little donation can make a difference in one child's life regardless of location makes me extremely happy may all children recover and go on to have happy long lives. 

• Brohoof 2

$1250 level is unlocked, stay tuned for an announcement later about what was unlocked!

And keep the donations coming!  There's more great perks, giveaways and staff embarrassment to unlock!  Plus the $1500 prize sounds like it'll be a ton of fun. ;)

I also want to take a moment to congratulate Nervous Stitch, the winner of our Snowdrop Plush giveaway!  The Silly Filly Studios Q&A has been the forum's longest and most successful Q&A to date with over 200 posts by the thread's close!  Watch out for announcements about our next Q&A and more great events across Poniverse!

• Brohoof 5

I still find it ironic that the winner of the plushie was one of our resident plushie makers.  ;) But, can you ever have enough adorable pony plushies?

Congratulations, Nervous Stitch!  :P

And, all of y'all are awesome. We're doing amazingly well this year from what I can tell.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2