Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favourite Mobile Apps and Games

redaxted

What do you think is the best mobile game? This means any downloadable game available on tablet or smartphone!

Personally, I think Geometry Dash is truly amazing! Great value for money, great levels, great songs, and simple yet somehow infuriatingly complicated gameplay! Also, Jurassic World: The Game is a very fun app, despite the fact that you must wait an awfully long time for a lot of things. I enjoy battling others online on that game. There are so many I am also a fan of, like Plague Inc and Animal Jam: Play Wild. But overall, I spend more time on Geometry Dash.

So, what's your favourite mobile game? And what do you think about the ones I listed, if you have played any of them?

Edited by Wolves

Baidu Tieba With 15 million registered users

-----------Come from Google Translation

I use it too, learned a whole ton of Chinese Internet memes from it. The Panda Master Kim series were particularly amusing.

Well, I use a variety of mobile apps like Skype, Facebook, Twitter, etc, in terms of mobile games I mainly play Boom Beach.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I used to play the MLP Gameloft app but sadly it didn’t transfer when I got my new phone so I don’t play it anymore. I do like all the FNAF games I have though, especially Pizzeria Simulator since I can play all the mini games whenever I want.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I like to play swordart online intergral factor:please: is a bit meh,but is still fun to me cause of a certain character:sealed: and have many locations and enemies which can give me drawing ideas on what to draw:please:those japanese artists sure can use their imaginations:sealed: