Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is the first of advent and here is a selfmade vector of Rara while she sings a christmas Carol in front of a advent wreath. The base was a screenshot of an unnamed Pony from the episode "The Fault in Our Cutie Mark".

The Advent Wreath is a typical german christmas tradition. On the last four Sundays before christmas, people spark one of the four candles, which represtents the four last sundays before christmas. The Advent Wreath was created by the german lutheran theologian Johann Hinrich Wichern for children to contract their waiting time until christmas. Later, the advent wreath became also a tradition in the catholic regions of germany. I don't know how it is in other nations, but maybe you guys can tell me if you have the same or similar advent traditions. ; ) 

christmas_carol_by_ironm17-dbv0ltw.png

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 3

I love how she just let’s go of all her problems and fears and reveals her true sekf when she sings in that powerful, amazing voice. 

F06A9255-EB9E-42B5-8FFA-C9D17486856A.thumb.jpeg.ed9e42fbfd4386fe8742ee8e31fd3d43.jpeg

That she didn’t act awkward when she met aj. She just straight up remembered her and favoured her.

Her modesty about her music,  and gratefulness for...well, everything such as aj’s friendship. How that she was still willing to try aj’s scheme to show the true colors of sven gallop, no matter how strongly she didn’t believe it, for the sake of their friendship.

88144100-6BFE-4B16-9B3F-323A31AD2F0A.thumb.png.9369702e296c7a7da9af16786898071a.png

GO RARA!!!!!

Just like the magic

Inside of you.....

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever posted here, but, I just gotta say, Rara is definitely among my favourite side characters! Such a great singing voice and just a great character in general!

Also, a part of me is actually wondering if the girl I'm dating likes this character, and I wonder if her OC was inspired by Rara at all?

5a34d3d09d421_Rara1.thumb.png.58b84abc81439d472ef8e73e585c1f07.png

• Brohoof 5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...