Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Games?

Sugar Sprinkles

So, season 5 of mlp has not yet finished, but it will soon. But many of us have watched the friendship games, and I even own the movie as a disk. So where does the movie come in? The middle of Season 5? Cause usually they come after a season

I think it comes during the season 5 finale.

Think about it, at the end of FG when twilight goes through the portal for about 30 seconds she says there was this big thing happening with time messing up and changing the past.

The plot for the season 5 finale states Starlight Glimmer comes back and is messing with time and the mane six have to defeat her.

These two things are too similar to not say it's true it just makes so much sense.

Plus why would an Equestria Girls movie come out mid way through the season it's always at the end like Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I guessed that. I was on youtube and was about to watch a blind brony reaction to the movie and before he started, he said, if you don't want spoilers for the 5th season finale, don't watch the movie. But I already did!  :lol:

Anyways, it still doesn't make sense why the movie came out before the finale.