Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your childhood/youth like?

dyziomon

Since i already covered my past in other posts with other topics, i keep it short.

In the outside world i got bullied a lot and everyone who called themselves my " Friends " was only friends with me, to find out where i am, what i like or what my most important things are, so that they could bully me even more. My childhood wasnt very good.

At home, i often recorded radioplays by myself, where i often screamed a lot, because i had lo lose my anger. Other than that, i had fun playing Super Mario and other Nintendo Games and talked with my plush toys and my lamp a lot.

• Brohoof 2

Since i already covered my past in other posts with other topics, i keep it short.

In the outside world i got bullied a lot and everyone who called themselves my " Friends " was only friends with me, to find out where i am, what i like or what my most important things are, so that they could bully me even more. My childhood wasnt very good.

At home, i often recorded radioplays by myself, where i often screamed a lot, because i had lo lose my anger. Other than that, i had fun playing Super Mario and other Nintendo Games and talked with my plush toys and my lamp a lot.

i am sorry to hear that i was bullied too but the one who bullied me i kicked his ass and never dared to stand up again i was known as outsider/weirdo in my class and had only one bff but we stoped talking to each other after 3rd grade later i was homeschooled

and only talked with trusted people other than that i hope you fell good now and have bright future :)

I have a tragic childhood ;~; I love the present ^~^ 

glad you feel better

in mine is little bit reverse my childhood was good and present sucks

Edited by dyziomon
  • Brohoof 2

i am sorry to hear that i was bullied too but the one who bullied me i kicked his ass and never dared to stand up again i was known as outsider/weirdo in my class and had only one bff but we stoped talking to each other after 3rd grade later i was homeschooled

and only talked with trusted people other than that i hope you fell good now and have bright future :)

Thanks^^

I hear that a lot, that i should fight back, whenever someone bullied me because that would help, but the fact was, i did defend myself, but since i wasnt that strong, i only got bullied even more...defending myself didnt help. Whenever i defended myself, only more bullies came and punched me and laughed at me, because i couldnt really punch back strong enough, so it got even worse.

And of course, how life is sometimes, the teacher blamed me at the end, because they thought i only got bullied, because i started it...which was of course total bulls*** but...thats how life is...get bullied all your live...finally defend yourself, get blamed for it and get bullied even more.

My childhood sucked.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks^^

I hear that a lot, that i should fight back, whenever someone bullied me because that would help, but the fact was, i did defend myself, but since i wasnt that strong, i only got bullied even more...defending myself didnt help. Whenever i defended myself, only more bullies came and punched me and laughed at me, because i couldnt really punch back strong enough, so it got even worse.

And of course, how life is sometimes, the teacher blamed me at the end, because they thought i only got bullied, because i started it...which was of course total bulls*** but...thats how life is...get bullied all your live...finally defend yourself, get blamed for it and get bullied even more.

My childhood sucked.

did you consider calling helpline or talking to parents i didn't experience such bullying as you do i was picked once or thrice once endend in kicking ass two other just walking away i never saw those dudes since then.

i just hope your arent bullied anymore :)

I just stayed home playing videogames, and still do. ^_^

did you have orginial Playstaion and if you did did you play Ace combat 3 or KKND 2 ?

did you consider calling helpline or talking to parents i didn't experience such bullying as you do i was picked once or thrice once endend in kicking ass two other just walking away i never saw those dudes since then.

did you have orginial Playstaion and if you did did you play Ace combat 3 or KKND 2 ?

No I had a n64 and game boy advance.

No I had a n64 and game boy advance.

my bro had nes clone called Pegasus it was only sold in poland and serbia i too have nes clone that looks like PSone ist was very cheap and poorly made

Its okay, my childhood is long over. Im 21 now.

And no, i dont get bullied anymore, but have still problems to trust other people and to talk to them, because of my experience.

Well, i did told that my parents and they then talked to the teachers, but most teacher at the time just didnt care really.

• Brohoof 1

Its okay, my childhood is long over. Im 21 now.

And no, i dont get bullied anymore, but have still problems to trust other people and to talk to them, because of my experience.

Well, i did told that my parents and they then talked to the teachers, but most teacher at the time just didnt care really.

its okay with not trusting everyone heck even i dont trust Many  people including my family and friends.

It isn't anything special, yet it wasn't terrible either. I was prone to getting upset a lot as a kid, more so than the average one. It also didn't help that my family was close to poverty that my parents almost broke up due to these financial issues. Yet at the same time, we had just enough supplies to live and nobody been through any kind of abuse.

I'm really happy with the present, however. Compared to fifteen years ago, my family is now close to paying off their home loan, we now have enough money to purchase games and collectables and more importantly, I am a lot calmer and approachable than I ever was.

Even though it is nice to look back to your childhood and yearn for a time where you could never worry about issues like war or relationships, I'd rather look back at the times when I was a teenager, since they were times where I was actually happy.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

as a child i was a regular kid who faced bullying like most. Although it started to get bad when i went into grade..4, my dad began cheating on my mother. which lead to many many arguments, along with me being rather scared and crying. my only real friend was a dog i had named Woody. he was my best friend who always was excited to see me. eventually, after the fourth time my dad cheated, my mother through him out, he began lying to me, saying he was living with my big brother. i eventually found out about his new fiancé and shes OK. new step mother and all. but anyway. through out, my mother began to stress to much. Began to stop smoking, began to get increasingly angry. she eventually threw me out of the house..5 times (keep in mind i was only like..10-12 during all this, so it messed me up) it lead to me to..well, stop giving a damn. Lead to depression, and in eventually i began to eat. and i ate a lot. I got rather overweight. but as of now i am not that bad. I'm more pudgy then anything. Although during the events of my mother throwing me out, my dad lying to me, and the constant bullying from my third brother, and everyone at school. it lead me again, to not care. a nasty rumor began to spread through out my school. which deemed me the nickname "the pedophile." t hurt, but i just shrugged it off. sadly, it didn't go away and kept up until i hit high school grade 7. (Aussie schools) but, after a while i again had a clean record. new friends, new life. new home. I now sit here, typing this, being a 16 year old, brony youtubing video gamer, soon to finish high school and go to college. I am content on where my life is now. Yes, i have surges of sudden depression. but it's never to incredibly bad.

Thats about it.

~Vladicarus

• Brohoof 1

as a child i was a regular kid who faced bullying like most. Although it started to get bad when i went into grade..4, my dad began cheating on my mother. which lead to many many arguments, along with me being rather scared and crying. my only real friend was a dog i had named Woody. he was my best friend who always was excited to see me. eventually, after the fourth time my dad cheated, my mother through him out, he began lying to me, saying he was living with my big brother. i eventually found out about his new fiancé and shes OK. new step mother and all. but anyway. through out, my mother began to stress to much. Began to stop smoking, began to get increasingly angry. she eventually threw me out of the house..5 times (keep in mind i was only like..10-12 during all this, so it messed me up) it lead to me to..well, stop giving a damn. Lead to depression, and in eventually i began to eat. and i ate a lot. I got rather overweight. but as of now i am not that bad. I'm more pudgy then anything. Although during the events of my mother throwing me out, my dad lying to me, and the constant bullying from my third brother, and everyone at school. it lead me again, to not care. a nasty rumor began to spread through out my school. which deemed me the nickname "the pedophile." t hurt, but i just shrugged it off. sadly, it didn't go away and kept up until i hit high school grade 7. (Aussie schools) but, after a while i again had a clean record. new friends, new life. new home. I now sit here, typing this, being a 16 year old, brony youtubing video gamer, soon to finish high school and go to college. I am content on where my life is now. Yes, i have surges of sudden depression. but it's never to incredibly bad.

Thats about it.

~Vladicarus

i am sorry to hear that and i hope you will recover

It isn't anything special, yet it wasn't terrible either. I was prone to getting upset a lot as a kid, more so than the average one. It also didn't help that my family was close to poverty that my parents almost broke up due to these financial issues. Yet at the same time, we had just enough supplies to live and nobody been through any kind of abuse.

I'm really happy with the present, however. Compared to fifteen years ago, my family is now close to paying off their home loan, we now have enough money to purchase games and collectables and more importantly, I am a lot calmer and approachable than I ever was.

Even though it is nice to look back to your childhood and yearn for a time where you could never worry about issues like war or relationships, I'd rather look back at the times when I was a teenager, since they were times where I was actually happy.

i am glad to hear everythink is ok

and iam mostly afraid about war with russia we have long history

the worst  i live in poverty although i have what is needed

Edited by dyziomon

I am currently experiencing my "Childhood", or I had left it behind a good 2 years ago if ye count maturity being the end of it. Anyway, It was pretty decent, though difficult to go through what with having to take care of a sick mother for the majority of the time. It's fine, though.

• Brohoof 1

Well my childhood was pretty good i guess ... Tho i suffered a lot ... I nearly died a few times but its fine... I felt from the second floor xD and got crushed by a car once (it didnt harm me that much). ^_^ Tho i had many problems in my life I'm still a friendly person tho not everybody likes me, ohh well most people that gave me a chance to become their friend didnt regret it I guess :) i've always helped all my friends and im still doing it. I wish I was a better person in my childhood. Why? because you can always be better :)

• Brohoof 1

I didn't have too many friends as a kid. I lived relatively far from my school so my school friends didn't live very close. I didn't go to the school near where I live because couldn't walk too well because of my disability (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome) and there were loads of steps >.> I would fall down steps really easily. The school I went to was better equipped for kids with disabilities. 

I was bullied quite a lot as a teenager but not when I was a child.

Edited by Conspiracy.
  • Brohoof 1

The worst I dealt with in my childhood was a little bit of bullying, drama, and feelings of worthlessness. My childhood was pretty good otherwise, and even still, those bad things haven't gone away, just kind of been stacked up and then new much more major issues came into my life right about 18... And I'd love to go back to before I was 18.

• Brohoof 1

Well my childhood was pretty good i guess ... Tho i suffered a lot ... I nearly died a few times but its fine... I felt from the second floor xD and got crushed by a car once (it didnt harm me that much). ^_^ Tho i had many problems in my life I'm still a friendly person tho not everybody likes me, ohh well most people that gave me a chance to become their friend didnt regret it I guess :) i've always helped all my friends and im still doing it. I wish I was a better person in my childhood. Why? because you can always be better :)

i m glad that your okay and if you want we can be friends i too consider myself as a friendly person :)

The worst I dealt with in my childhood was a little bit of bullying, drama, and feelings of worthlessness. My childhood was pretty good otherwise, and even still, those bad things haven't gone away, just kind of been stacked up and then new much more major issues came into my life right about 18... And I'd love to go back to before I was 18.

so many people have been bullied its quite sad i too have my fair share of drama and days in which im depressed but i always find time

to do what relaxes me and feel better there times its bad but you need to keep moving forward sometime it just has to be better :)

I could say i had a troubled childhood, but i can't complain; it helped shape me into the man i am today.

I was very angry, lazy, brash and impatient. I picked fights and started quarrels with everyone because i was very hateful of the world around me and how unfair i felt it was to me. I could not even share this with what little friends i made. I felt cheated because i was decided for, being a kid after all.

In truth, i think the one i was really upset at was myself. I should have adapted instead of trying to force everything to go my way, and i ended up making mistakes that i regret to this day.

But it could've been worse. All in all i enjoyed doing what i did, i wasn't miserable or anything, and i had an overall nurturing environment which allowed me to emerge stronger.

I didn't have an easy childhood. However, when I was younger my family was pretty secure. Then a lot of traumatic experiences happened in my family and I suffered through social anxiety and depression. I am slowly working my way out now. 

• Brohoof 1

I didn't have an easy childhood. However, when I was younger my family was pretty secure. Then a lot of traumatic experiences happened in my family and I suffered through social anxiety and depression. I am slowly working my way out now. 

i wish you a quick recovery :)

i too have sufferred from depression now i feel little better but sometimes i have sad momments but it always gets better