Broniesinarms

62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Hoping for a very small, obscure nyancat reference. Maybe a cat that gets hurled through the air with a rainbow streak behind it.

opelescence? however, nyan cat is only 6 months old, so this is unlikely.

Brilliant idea though :lol:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a turtle! Maybe she'll have a bunch of animals competing and a turtle wants to join in, but RD says it can't. Then a bunch of magical friendship stuff occurs and she love the turtle. Idunno... I just really like this idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week's episode was about Sweetie Belle.

This week's episode was about Apple Bloom

I'd say that it's more than likely that Scootaloo will compete in the race next week and will have a major role in the episode! ^^

Last week's episode was about Sweetie Belle.

This week's episode was about Apple Bloom

I'd say that it's more than likely that Scootaloo will compete in the race next week and will have a major role in the episode! ^^

Oh man I hope so....I used to really dislike the CMC but they've kinda grown on me...and I like Scootaloo a lot now. She BETTER play a major role sometime soon!

Although if the race is to determine Dashie's pet, and Scootaloo ends up competing.....can one pony be another pony's "pet"? Ah hell in this universe of course it can be so...and I'm sure Scooties will be more than happy to be RD's pet anyway. I'm sure I'm just wishfully thinking since Scootaloo probably isn't eligible anyway.

Edited by Dreadnought

I hope it dosent go onto the whole 'jelousy' thing, you know like when Twilight got owlicious (is that how you spell it?) And Spike got all jelous, except this time with scootaloo and with whatever pet rainbow dash gets. Still looking forward to it though!

I hope it dosent go onto the whole 'jelousy' thing, you know like when Twilight got owlicious (is that how you spell it?) And Spike got all jelous, except this time with scootaloo and with whatever pet rainbow dash gets. Still looking forward to it though!

I agree with you about the jealousy issue. That's why I don't like Owl's Well That Ends Well that much....well, the ketchup thing and Spike trying to pin it on Owlobutthole was pretty funny. Anyway yeah, I too hope it doesn't go that route.

Edited by Dreadnought