Broniesinarms

62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

That Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash duet was incredible!

Being childhood friends I had wanted to see more of the two together, they're almost complete opposites and that just makes their interaction with each other sweet to witness.

Absolutely the best episode ever! I kinda see Pinkie as Fluttershy's older sister, (despite their age, I know.) the way she takes care of Fluttershy. So I hope to see a Fluttershy and Pinkie duet someday.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty awesome episode. As soon as I can get my hands on an iTunes rip, I'll rip a FLAC of that song for you all. It's about damn time we got to hear some ponies singing again. :D

Does the tortoise have a name? I didn't catch one anywhere.

Loved the song!

Although when they said "He doesn't have wings"

Couldn't they have theoretically done the same thing they did with Rarity, and magically give him wings?

I guess they didn't want his burning up either...

Only Twilight Sparkle is powerful enough to create wings, and even then, it absolutely exhausts her and the wings aren't very strong. The tortoise would probably find a way to break them every few days.

Pretty awesome episode. As soon as I can get my hands on an iTunes rip, I'll rip a FLAC of that song for you all. It's about damn time we got to hear some ponies singing again. :D

Does the tortoise have a name? I didn't catch one anywhere.

Only Twilight Sparkle is powerful enough to create wings, and even then, it absolutely exhausts her and the wings aren't very strong. The tortoise would probably find a way to break them every few days.

*Turns into red Koopa Troopa and starts rampaging in Ponyville*

Is it just me, or did the animation style for this episode seem a little different then usual?

I can't really say how, it just seemed... different. Not in a bad way, though, just different. Anyone else notice that?

The way Rainbow called him a tank at the end, I think she named him Tank. I think so, but I'm not sure.

His name is Tank. If you pay attention to the end when they have their "Pony pet play date" Rainbow Dash says "Come on Tank!"

Absolutely love this episode! Also,

"Yo dawg. This hat and glasses make me 20% cooler."

Posted Image

I like how the parts of the sunglasses that normally go over the ears and bend downward are under her ears. But I guess if they designed them go over pony ears it wouldn't look as cool...
  • Brohoof 1

OK! look at this pic

post-290-0-87985200-1321756192_thumb.jpg

Now look at this one.

post-290-0-71573700-1321756197_thumb.jpg

I think the fact that Tank can change where parts of his/her (do we know if its a he or a she?) body can switch places with others makes him/her the best pet. No other animal on this planet that I know of has interchangeable limbs.

• Brohoof 3

Just managed to watch the episode now. Wonderful song, and loved the Derpy cameo.

Posted Image

Should've been Scootaloo in there though.

When I saw rainbow pinned under the boulder it reminded me of the movie 127 Hours.

I suppose we should have guessed that the turtle tortoise was going to win, and it's nice that it explains Hasbro's latest toy release.

Posted Image

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 2

My reactions:

1. First song! XD Can't wait to see people actually learn this and sing it at our next meetup. :D It's so freaking fast!

2. Looks like I was right about the tortoise being her canon pet, what with the toy and all (which have also given wrong pets, but whatever). It's just her name wasn't Speedy.

3. I both anticipate and fear what the fan community will do with that hybrid animal in the opening.

4. Twilight is RD's pet. I don't care what anypony says.

5. Handshake? (er, wingshake) The Falcon should've given Tank a Falcon Punch instead.

Just because, I'll also mention I held a poll for which of the 4 animals shown in the screenshot us So Cal bronies wanted to be RD's pet. The Falcon also won that. B)

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Well, I knew Rainbow Dash's pet would end up being a turtle/tortoise whatever way before the episode was even announced. I mean, what else would the writers give her? :P

It was a good episode, Tank is awesome, and like everypony else said, it's great there was a song again. My only real complaint was the somewhat lack of the other animals. We finally get to see Winona and Owlowiscious again, but they didn't get much screen time. Oh well, it's nice the pets have all been acknowledged again, so maybe we'll see them all more in the future.

And the wait for next week's episode begins...

Edited by Sugar Cube

I also saw it coming. It reminded me too much of the classic story of the tortoise and the hare. I like Tank, I just don't see how he can possibly keep up with Rainbow Dash, even with his helicopter contraption. It'll be interesting to see how he comes into play in future episodes.

I suppose we should have guessed that the turtle tortoise was going to win, and it's nice that it explains Hasbro's latest toy release.

Posted Image

I'm looking forward to the episode about her visor! </sarcasm>

So anyway, I was completely caught OFF-GUARD by the new song, which caused my heart to IMPLODE.

Also, seeing the monarch butterfly made me remember Trauma Team. (The resulting thoughts were fairly unpleasant.)