Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Mission in Life?

SkullcandyPegasus

If something is truly your life purpose, you can spend virtually all your time in pursuit of it, because if it does not emotionally and ethically resonate with you, if you do not truly care for it, it is impossible to fully invest oneself in a cause, and hence, not the cause which is the greatest use of one's time. I find it curious that so many people make major life choices before answering this underlying question ... so what's your answer?

• Brohoof 2

Hehe, I actually typed a long answer but accidently press the wrong button and close my browser. :fluttershy: 

To make it short, mission or purpose in living depends on your belief. It's all about how much you think your life is important to all aspect: others, yourself or even to your own belief, and you have choices to live it however you see fit.

In my opinion, I think my purpose in life is to be myself. I can't even describe what 'being myself' is like either. But all I know is I the more I know the more I understand about life. So, I'm trying to do everything, and by everything, I mean literally everything. So, that I'll know what it is that I need to know. You may not like what you've tried, but at least you know that you don't like it. I've never failed at anything because I don't think I've failed myself. It's a pretty simple mindset actually. I don't expect the outcome in what I chose so far. I simply choose because I want to know what it's like and I gain knowledge out of it. So, I can simply say that my mission/purpose in life is to try everything!

And that's my question. Hope it helps you somehow. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I would say my mission in life is to make the world a better place. I have not yet decided how, and I have ample time to decide that, but I want to make a real difference. I would say someway related to academics, or government.

• Brohoof 2

To have a child with the opposite sex

Yes that's my goal deal with it

I would say my mission in life is to make the world a better place. I have not yet decided how, and I have ample time to decide that, but I want to make a real difference. I would say someway related to academics, or government.

Look at all us selfish assholes compared to these guys. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I want to be an author , to inspire others and help them too see the beauty and strength inside themselves. My life's purpose is still not clearly laid out but maybe once I die I will know . I'm hoping to sling the journey of life he,p others , be kind , and leave a little impact from the world I leave behind . I'm a dreamer and shall always be one.

• Brohoof 1

To be able to find that special someone, and enjoy life and stuff :3

Visiting wonderful places, learning a ton of interesting things, etc...

Not being stuck in one place, doing the same boring things all day, every day.

Going out and exploring the world! :D

And I suppose having someone to fall back on is nice, as well :o

Although I don't think I'll ever find someone crazy enough xP

It's a little selfish I suppose, but oh well :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm only fifteen, and I have a long, interesting life to live. But my goal right now is to be happy with the near future. I have a girlfriend and we are loving life right now lol. We both want to be happy and explore new things and break out of every day life. Because everyday life is too "everyday," for me!

Let me quote my idol, Tyler the Creator...

"Do whatever the fuck makes you happy. Why? Because who is there in the end? You."

To spread my love for woodwind and brass instruments, of course. No idea if I've ever been successful at it, or even how to be successful at it, but I'd like to think that some number of people know that the bassoon exists just because of me. lol

My mission in life is to entertain others.

There is so much pain and sorrow in the world - and it's the entertainers that drag us all away from the dreary machinations of the world around us.  They help to take us away from our pain, even if only for a little while.

That's what I wanna do for people.  The jokes, the horrid puns, the quips, the weirdness... all to make others giggle or groan, in pursuit of that fleeting spark of happiness that people need so much.

• Brohoof 3

Hmm... become a physicist and unite quantum theory with general relativity I suppose...

That's not too weird, is it?

Are you kidding me, that's every physicists dream ( get the joke?) Edited by 4april
  • Brohoof 1

In the words of colonel Guren from Seraph of The End: Vampire Reign

You never know when someone will need your help one day. Live until you find it. Even after that, live until you can help someone else.