Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Mission in Life?

SkullcandyPegasus

• 2 weeks later...

Make people happy, I guess. If I were to die today, it'd be okay; may not have done as much as I wanted to, but I've still done something, though I'd like to bring more happiness before I go, if I can. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

My mission? Have fun, be happy, and make others happy. Fun, happiness and friends is the best thing to have in life, at least in my opinion. :sunshower:

Help people. I like to see or people push past what limits them. I like to be the clippers that break the chains.

I don't know, maybe that's corny, but I like to see the amazement on a persons face when they realize what they're capable of

To constantly improve at a pace that doesn't wear me out all the time and experience new things often. 

To largely just live, be happy, and hope to make those around me happy in some form. However, that happiness has to be tempered with experience and learning.

Even more though...I would want to learn new things, visit new places, and experience new things. That one is hard to explain, but while I want to be content, I also want to yearn to do new things.

(edited)

This is my mission. I want to express myself in different ways to make those around me happy. I want to protect the innocent against those who seek to do them wrong. And most importantly I want to be happy.

Edited by Snow Frostflame

My mission in life is to form real, meaningful, deep emotional connections with other people. This is actually a lot more serious a task than it might sound like, since It's not something I've yet managed to do. I suffer from Asperger's syndrome, which seriously inhibits my ability to comprehend social cues and interact "normally" with other people. Fortunately, I don't really lack anything other than this sort of connection (I mean, I'm not super rich but I don't really feel any desire for luxuries of any kind as long as I have an internet connection and a steady food source) so obtaining this kind of bond with someone is really my only goal at this point.

I don't have a mission, I don't believe the world would even need me in the first place. :confused: Just as long as there's a friend for me, their existence would remind me that I shouldn't go just yet. Maybe my mission is to just have friends, ones that don't mind my imperfections and base my importance on my appearance.

My mission in life is to surround myself with the greatest friends and family while having enough money to get through my average day, and enough time to keep everyone happy. I want to be there to comfort those who need my help, be the best friend I can be to everyone, and I desire to stand alongside my country's greatest in gaming or sports to gain both a feeling of belonging, and become a household dinner topic. :3

My efforts are very prevolent in games such as Overwatch, which does have a World Cup now. Reaching into a division which is in the 97th percentile of the rating of skill. Yet, I still struggle to ascend above such a feat.

However, my biggest desire has to be having a group of people amazed and my accomplishments throughout my life, and remember my name in a good way. Such as George Washington as the First President of the United States after leading the American forces to Independence from the United Kingdom. 

• Brohoof 1

Be someone’s hero. Doesn’t mean it requires a violent ending (though that’d be epic). It could mean being married to someone and being that person’s most important someone, or inspiring others or helping the weakest become the strongest/stronger.

I mean just feeling significant basically :please: .

Edited by WWolf

To serve the weak and guide the strong.  Too much knowledge in this world and too little wisdom to wield it.  The Guardians needs to be guarded from time to time, to make them remember their purpose.