Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Mission in Life?

SkullcandyPegasus

To be honest, I just want to be happy, by any means necessary. Being trans, I realize that this entails learning to reliably pass as female and practically abandoning my own family, but... well... "Sometimes, you have to take responsibility for your own happiness."

Honestly? I don't have much of a mission, aside form enjoying it as much as I can. :fluttershy: In the grand scheme of the Universe, human life is a flash in the pan. All of us will eventually pass away one day, whenever that may be... but if you ask me, that's just more of a reason to live the best life you possibly can before time catches up to you. :kindness:

Don't take your time for granted, my friends; you only have so much! :rarity:

My life purpose is not too clear yet, but i think it's clear enough to answer this question xddd

I am a literature poni, i like novels, verses, poems, all kinds of it. I wanna write something, to express my thoughts about life, and... anything, to inspire people, to make them think. i wanna tell my experiences to the world, and let them know i am not just anypony, but a somepony. I hope there is no hate any more, no stereotypes, we treat each other honestly, don't have to wear masks, don't have to worried about getting hurt, no jealous, and always understand and love... wait, i could just say make this world an equestria... 

that's my purpose. verses or novels? or something else? i'm not sure, but what i'm sure about is, i have to write, that's how i live. and i don't regret, whatever it takes. sometimes i fear that, cuz i feel kinda selfish, don't care the others' feelings, i dunno. but i will never give up this, never drop my pen down. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

A castle (if that's even possible to get one) so I can invite as much homeless people I could to feel the at home! OwO but the castles cost like a millions and located in France tho:sealed: should I invest in stocks and bitcoins? >.>

Edited by Princess Moony
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Princess Moony said:

A castle (if that's even possible to get one) so I can invite as much homeless people I could to feel the at home! OwO but the castles cost like a millions and located in France tho:sealed: should I invest in stocks and bitcoins? >.>

Aw, that's so sweet! I hope you succeed at it, Moony!

No idea if I already posted here, but I wanna become an organic chemist, so that I can develope medication that could be used to heal deseases or psychological problems. I think life it pretty empty and pointless if you don't try to help others.

i think i just recently realised a potential "mission". its certainly always been to spread creativity, but it could eventually come to fruition that I open a shop and supply the sources for creativity (aka an Art shop).

if that fails, then one mission of mine would be legacy/family heritage - again shop related, but restoring and saving my grandma's family shop from demolition.

• 1 year later...

I've actually been asking myself that a lot recently. I kind of just wanted to coast through life because it seemed pointless (and still does, honestly), but now I'm coming up with large (and somewhat reasonable) goals rather than just a yearly plan that I repeat. I don't really have an end goal / mission in life yet, but I'll find it.