Register now to remove this ad.
SkullcandyPegasus

What Is Your Mission in Life?

To be honest, I just want to be happy, by any means necessary. Being trans, I realize that this entails learning to reliably pass as female and practically abandoning my own family, but... well... "Sometimes, you have to take responsibility for your own happiness."

Honestly? I don't have much of a mission, aside form enjoying it as much as I can. :fluttershy: In the grand scheme of the Universe, human life is a flash in the pan. All of us will eventually pass away one day, whenever that may be... but if you ask me, that's just more of a reason to live the best life you possibly can before time catches up to you. :kindness:

Don't take your time for granted, my friends; you only have so much! :rarity:

I think my mission is to have bad luck and to show to everybody how lucky they are compared to me.

Until today, my best luck has been to have a Rainbow Sniper RIfle on TF2, that I sell it for 25€.

My life purpose is not too clear yet, but i think it's clear enough to answer this question xddd

I am a literature poni, i like novels, verses, poems, all kinds of it. I wanna write something, to express my thoughts about life, and... anything, to inspire people, to make them think. i wanna tell my experiences to the world, and let them know i am not just anypony, but a somepony. I hope there is no hate any more, no stereotypes, we treat each other honestly, don't have to wear masks, don't have to worried about getting hurt, no jealous, and always understand and love... wait, i could just say make this world an equestria... 

that's my purpose. verses or novels? or something else? i'm not sure, but what i'm sure about is, i have to write, that's how i live. and i don't regret, whatever it takes. sometimes i fear that, cuz i feel kinda selfish, don't care the others' feelings, i dunno. but i will never give up this, never drop my pen down.