Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foe Sibling Survival Rp

The Pixelated Pony

"Riley!" Chicken cried as he saw his sister losing breath . "Mr. Science pony!" He yelled grabbing the stallion's lab coat. "Riley's claustrophobic! she can't handle this sort of thing!" Chicken panicked his wings erect from fear. "Stop this! Please!" He screamed shaking the stallion by his coat.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please sir re-enter your pod we know about your sister's needs and we are doing our best to get them out as soon as possible. You are putting her in more danger by not co-operating with us. " one of the other science ponies said "please sir. You are also a health hazard towards us as you are currently radioactive. Please return to your pod"

"Health hazard?!" Chicken rebuked his eyes beginning to well with tears as he saw his sister's breathing getting worse. "I'm not going back till I know I know she's alright" He cried running towards the control console. "Don't worry Ri! I'll save you!" Chicken yelled as he stared at the console readying to press whatever button he had to to free her.

"Health hazard?!" Chicken rebuked his eyes beginning to well with tears as he saw his sister's breathing getting worse. "I'm not going back till I know I know she's alright" He cried running towards the control console. "Don't worry Ri! I'll save you!" Chicken yelled as he stared at the console readying to press whatever button he had to to free her.

"Sir " one of the security staff pulled out a 10mm pistol "return to your pod or I will fire!" Some other security members also pulled out their guns. "Chicken please!" Riley said in between gasps "I don't want to lose you too!" Riley tried to open up the door but it was sealed and had to be opened from the outside

. "Chicken please!" Riley said in between gasps "I don't want to lose you too!" Riley tried to open up the door but it was sealed and had to be opened from the outside

Chicken's eyes widened as he heard those words ,  he kept silent for a few moments as the ponies pointed their guns towards him. "Okay Riley" He whispered in a monotone voice as he looked into her pod  "I...I don't want to lose you either" said Chicken as he walked towards his pod.

Edited by Vulcan

Chicken's eyes widened as he heard those words ,  he kept silent for a few moments as the ponies pointed their guns towards him. "Okay Riley" He whispered in a monotone voice as he looked into her pod  "I...I don't want to lose you either" said Chicken as he walked towards his pod.

"Thank-you" The scientist said hitting another button "sealing pods 2,4 and 6 " the mechanical voice said. The scientist hit another one "activating Cryogenic sleep in pods 1,3 and 5." " what!?" Riley said before she was frozen solid like a block of ice in a freezer

"Riley!" Chicken slammed his hooves on the pod's transluscent glass as he saw his sister freeze into solid ice before his eyes. "Let me out" He slammed harder into the pod his back nearly breaking from the force. "I'm not losing my sister!" His loud voice muffled by the pod. "I'm not" chicken struck again his strength beginning to wane as tears dripped from his chin "Im not losing her"

Edited by Vulcan

"Riley!" Chicken slammed his hooves on the pod's transluscent glass as he saw his sister freeze into solid ice before his eyes. "Let me out" He slammed harder into the pod his back nearly breaking from the force. "I'm not losing my sister!" His loud voice muffled by the pod. "I'm not" chicken struck again his strength beginning to wane as tears dripped from his chin "Im not losing her"

" activating Cryogenic sleep in pods 2,4 and 6" the mechanical voice said. Before a pony's voice said menacingly "...and welcome to your new home... For eternity..." faintly before everything went dark you could see them all walking off and closing the door behind them. No intention to open it. Every intention to close it...

"Eternity?!" exclaimed chicken, his strength returning. "You lied to me!" Chicken screamed slamming the door once more

before the pod's Cryogenic effects took place, 

his body frozen completely solid almost instantaneously as his face retained an emotion of anger and fear. 

"Eternity?!" exclaimed chicken, his strength returning. "You lied to me!" Chicken screamed slamming the door once more

before the pod's Cryogenic effects took place, 

his body frozen completely solid almost instantaneously as his face retained an emotion of anger and fear.

[210 years later...]

After two centuries of in activity the mechanical voice spoke once more. "Opening pod 3 please stand clear of the opening door." The door to Chicken's pod opened up and a different voice played "hello *crackle*.as been *crackle*.10 years since entry " the voice then died out saying "welcome to the...future..."

"Welcome to the future?..." Chicken thought , his head filled with extreme pain as he left the pod, his eyes blood shot and his muscles sore. "Urgggh" He winced in pain as he stumbled on to the floor, his left hoof grasping his right shoulder. Chicken's eyes gazed around as he grabbed on to the pod door to prop himself back up. "W-What happened here?" He wondered as he saw his ruinous surroundings,his eyes suddenly widening as a thought passed his mind.

"R-...Riley!" He cried turning to his sister's pod...her body still frozen. "Oh no Oh no Oh no" Chicken balbbered from fear as he hurriedly took to the to control console. "Please be alive Please be Alive Please be Alive " Chicken panicked nervously as he randomly pressed buttons on the console.

Edited by Vulcan

"Opening pod 4 please stand clear " the pod's door opened up and played the same message. Riley collapsed out of the pod she was alive but it took her a white to get back to her regular breathing patterns as. She was hyperventilating before she was frozen. The two pods closed behind them so that they couldn't re-enter them

"One of these buttons have to work!" Chicken cried. "Come on! Come on!! Aaagh!" He yelled slamming his face into the console.

"Opening pod 4 please stand clear " the pod's door opened up and played the same message. Riley collapsed out of the pod she was alive but it took her a white to get back to her regular breathing patterns as. She was hyperventilating before she was frozen. The two pods closed behind them so that they couldn't re-enter them

"Riley!" Chicken flew fast towards his sibling and wrapped his arms tightly around her as he lifted her up . "Don't scare me like that" he lectured as he held her close. 

Edited by Vulcan

"One of these buttons have to work!" Chicken cried. "Come on! Come on!! Aaagh!" He yelled slamming his face into the console.

"Riley!" Chicken flew fast towards his sibling and wrapped his arms tightly around her as he lifted her up . "Don't scare me like that" he lectured as he held her close.

"Chicken?" Riley said "where the hell are we? What happened? Where's... Oh yeah... I remember now... The vault... The bombs... The sacrifice. " Riley looked around "damn this place is creepy... We should probably leave... Head home... If it's still standing. Who knows mabye my pancakes survived"

"I'm...I'm sorry Rye" Chicken spoken in an apologetic manner as he looked away from her.

"Ten..." Chicken's voice trembled with guilt as he slammed his hoof on a nearby wall,"Ten years" Chicken continued

"that's how long it's been since anyone came over here" his toned saddened and his face more grim.

"and I don't even know how much time passed before that " Chicken stated his shoulders trembling.

"50? 80? We could've been here for a hundred years, for all we know!"

Chicken exclaimed as he slowly turned back towards Riley, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"and It's all my fault..."

Edited by Vulcan

"I'm...I'm sorry Rye" Chicken spoken in an apologetic manner as he looked away from her.

"Ten..." Chicken's voice trembled with guilt as he slammed his hoof on a nearby wall,"Ten years" Chicken continued

"that's how long it's been since anyone came over here" his toned saddened and his face more grim.

"and I don't even know how much time passed before that " Chicken stated his shoulders trembling.

"50? 80? We could've been here for a hundred years, for all we know!"

Chicken exclaimed as he slowly turned back towards Riley, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"and It's all my fault..."

" c'mon. It's not your fault. We're out now.if we weren't sealed away we would be dead by now. From either radiation, explosion or old age. Let's take a look at the stuff that the others had on them. Those guns could be useful. "Riley opened up a locker and a skeleton and box fell out of it.

"Aaaaaaagh!"

Chicken screamed in panic, Immediately hiding behind the nearest pod as the equine skeleton fell to the ground,

"I-..Is that a Skeleton?!" He nervously exclaimed  , thinking about the terrors that might have happened during their cryogenic slumber.

"Riley, we're going to die!" He panicked , shaking his sister like an idiot.

"It's going to be horrible and...and-" Chicken's blabbering stopped as he noticed the blue object.

"What's inside that box?" His panic subsided a bit as his curiosity took hold.

Chicken walked cautiously towards the box, placed it atop a nearby railing and attempted to open it.

"Aaaaaaagh!"

Chicken screamed in panic, Immediately hiding behind the nearest pod as the equine skeleton fell to the ground,

"I-..Is that a Skeleton?!" He nervously exclaimed  , thinking about the terrors that might have happened during their cryogenic slumber.

"Riley, we're going to die!" He panicked , shaking his sister like an idiot.

"It's going to be horrible and...and-" Chicken's blabbering stopped as he noticed the blue object.

"What's inside that box?" His panic subsided a bit as his curiosity took hold.

Chicken walked cautiously towards the box, placed it atop a nearby railing and attempted to open it.

"I don't know. Here let me have a go. " She pulled the bobby pin (which was still sort of frozen) from her hair and stuck it into the lock. "Could you get me a screwdriver Chicken? It needs to be a flat head, thanks" she kept trying to force the lid open but it wouldn't move an inch.

"Maybe there's a screw driver in one of these lockers" Chicken thought as he began to open them.

"Nope"

Chicken sighed opening the first locker, it's contents nothing more than wrench and poster of a pony with a blue suit and yellow hair.

"Nope"

Chicken sighed again as he opened another, it's contents filled with strange writing about Cake and Portals...

"Yahtzee"

He smiled grabbing an old rusty flat head screw driver from the last locker

"Hey Riley!" He called triumphantly to his sister.

"Catch!"

Riley caught the screwdriver and forced it into the other hole. "Now we just turn it this way and boom!" The lock opened with satisfying click and sprung open revealing a .44 revolver, a 10mm pistol and with ammunition for each of them. Riley picked up the .44 and put it in her jumpsuit pocket (with the ammo)

Chicken grabbed the 10mm pistol in his hoof , the cold metal felt heavy but powerful. "If I'm lucky , I'll never have to use this" He thought loading the bullets into the  pistol and shoved the rest into  his backpack. "A-...Alright" Chicken nervously stuttered

"Let's find a way outta this place"

Edited by Vulcan

Riley walked up to the door and pulled the override switch opening the door. She walked outside and held the .44 in her mouth. She took every corner carefully expecting something to come out. There were skeletons everywhere some in beds, some using broken terminals and some sitting down at tables. "What happened?" Riley said looking at the rooms "everypony's... Dead... Is this all that's left?"

"Everypony's what?!" Chicken cried as took a peek through the door and nearly fainting.

"deep breaths" he thoughts as he calmed down...and looked around the room noting the dead skeletons of ponies.

"hmmm" Chicken pondered for a moment as he saw the scene.

"I-...it looks to me like they died abruptly" Chicken nervously theorized , noticing the ponies' postures. "It's like they all died at once or within the same day" Chicken expanded.

"Whatever happened here ... it was something "big" "

A large door stood in front of the two of them labeled 'overmares office restricted area" Riley pulled the override switch and it slid open reluctantly. Inside was a working terminal but it was password locked after a few attempts Riley gave up and let Chicken have a go at getting in. Meanwhile she searched the room for anything of use.

Chicken looked at the controls and attempted to unlock the terminal. "Vaultec?" "Blubber Nugget?" "Pinkacola?" Chicken guessingly typed in rapid succession. "Aw who am I kidding? , i can't just guess the password!" He thought as he suddenly noticed a strange slot in the control board. "Maybe we can find a wire or something" He theorized

"Rye!, Did you find anything?"

Edited by Emperor Zurg