Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Boss Forms

Castle Bleck

My favorite Video Game bosses would be William Birkin from Resident Evil 2, since he was many different forms trough the entire game, since he is constantly mutating. His last form really scared me good, so its last form is my favorite.  :)

Another great boss forms are the final Boss from Obscure 1 and from Rayman 3, since their final forms are also pretty great. I guess the boss name in rayman 3 is Reflux, if i remember correctly.  :ooh:

Edited by Rex Ruthless

My favorite Video Game bosses would be William Birkin from Resident Evil 2, since he was many different forms trough the entire game, since he is constantly mutating. His last form really scared me good.  :wacko:

Another great boss forms are the final Boss from Obscure 1 and from Rayman 3, since their final forms are also pretty great. I guess the boss name in rayman 3 is Reflux, if i remember correctly.  :ooh:

Or is this post only talking about transformation forms from two different bosses? Because than i would have no example really.

This is specifically about particular variations of individual bosses, not bosses themselves.

"I SHALL JUNCTION MYSELF ONTO GRIEVER!"

*Maybe I'm A Lion kicks in*

ff8_griever___ultimecia_fusion_by_mt_art

Oh my sweet Celestia, you hit me right in the nostalgia with that one! Final Fantasy VIII is one of the games i have the fondest memories of playing from my childhood however. I think Ulitmiticia's final form was the best in that battle, not my favorite boss in all of video games but i just wanted to bring that up, good choice!

As for my personal favorite boss, I have to go with Zant from Zelda Twilight Princess, mainly cause he was bat shit insane and it was one of the funnest boss battles I ever had in a Zelda game, also the music was kickass.

Others worth mentioning are 

Every boss from Banjo Tooie (The sequel to Banjo Kazooie)

That puffer fish in gloomy galleon and Cardboard K. Rool in Donky Kong 64.

and lastly, I can't leave out Twinrova from Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Thats all I have right now I'm sure there are more but I have been awake for nearly 26 hours so whatever.  

• Brohoof 1

Oh my sweet Celestia, you hit me right in the nostalgia with that one! Final Fantasy VIII is one of the games i have the fondest memories of playing from my childhood however. I think Ulitmiticia's final form was the best in that battle, not my favorite boss in all of video games but i just wanted to bring that up, good choice!

As far as music goes, I definitely prefer "The Extreme", but since we're talking about forms, I much prefer the 3rd, I always thought it looked cool, though it's mainly because they faceless final formed always scared me as a kid :P

Well, a lot of people here just know by now that I love Sonic Unleashed... (yep, here I go again) I really like the awesome look of Dark Gaia's original form.

post-34781-0-31196200-1448383059_thumb.png

Perfect Dark Gaia is its final form, and looks more... well, disgusting. But I definitely prefer this form. It looks so cool and dragon-like. :squee:

My favorite boss form is the final form of Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2. The quick movement of the fight, the reaction times when facing him, and being able to use both protagonists against him makes for a memorable boss form.