1. 1. How old are you?

• 13-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 40+

25 and rockin' it.

Dayum. Quarter of a century down already. What am I gonna do with all this life left? I KNOW. VIDEO GAMES. ALL OF THEM.

Wait...I already did that for twenty years. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

NOPE. Still doing it for the next twenty years at the very least. :lol:

25!~

But I look like a teenager and people keep asking to see my ID A LOT.  :squee:

You should come to my work. We card literally everyone who buys age-restricted products. Company policy. I've had 60-year-olds rage at me over a stupid little piece of plastic. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'm 21. Gosh sometimes I feel so old. A few days ago the Xbox 360 had its 10th birthday. I was 11 when that thing came out and 12 when I got a ps3 and played a lot of online with my best friend. It feels like one or two years ago sometimes, but then I realize it's been 9 frickin' years. It's a miracle that my back isn't aching yet xD

• Brohoof 1

I just turned 19 in July this year(yep I'm a cancer; pinches claws) Most people I meet in person flat out tell me that I look like I'm 10. Which sadly make my eyes tear up a little. Then I normally get the ever so famous "But you'll be so lucky when you get older." probably because they don't know what else to say. I know that most people don't mean it in a negative way. But it's kinda like going up to someone who looks older and say "Wow you look so old." it hurts just as much.

Edited by KawaiiShy
  • Brohoof 1