Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Allow me to introduce myself

Scorch P

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend online would always talk about MLP FIM. One day I decided to watch an episode with him to see if it was good (That episode was Party of One BTW) It motivated me enough to check out the first few episodes, and the rest is history.

Let's see.....love MLP, video games, movies, but now and days only a hand full of TV shows (Survivor and crime shows) Loved acting when I was in high school, so I'm trying to get into voice acting.....even thought for a guy like me that's a little though to due lack of male characters.

Fluttershy's my favorite pony because I relate to her the most. Sometimes I'm shy, like animals and was bullied when I was younger.

That's all there is to me! Hope to have fun here!

• Brohoof 5

Hey there Scorch P , its nice to meet you :DWelcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends.   If you wish to ask anything you can always send PM.   See you around :D '''

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Scorch P! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hi, welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! It's wonderful to have you here; I'm hope you like it and make of sweet new friends. :) I'm sure you will. It's awesome to have you here! And if ever you need anything or just want somebody to chat to, then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee: I love the pony in your avatar by the way! Very cool. B)

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4228943.sig-4228943.sig-4227098.sig-

• Brohoof 2