Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Human turned pony stories?

Bendy

What do you think of human turned pony stories?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of human turned pony stories?

• Like them.
    • Dislike them.
    • Indifferent.

What do you think of human turned pony stories? (Human in Equestria.... former human in Human)

A human becomes a pony in a fan fiction by just being in Equestria or something.

Personally, I heavily dislike such stories. I just strongly dislike ponification of a human. I much prefer the human remain human in Equestria.

Edited by Bendy

I like them 

I love the look of confusion that my favorite human characters get when they get turned into ponies.

Whether it's the Braniacs attempting to understanding to understand the strange new "horn thing" over their head,

the brutes getting angry over their "hooves", or those few who just sort of accept it, It makes for some good fiction.

Edited by Vulcan

I like them 

I love the look of confusion that my favorite human characters get when they get turned into ponies.

Whether it's the Braniacs attempting to understanding to understand the strange new "horn thing" over their head,

the brutes getting angry over their "hooves", or those few who just sort of accept it, It makes for some good fiction.

As boring as it sounds I much prefer a human (still human) x pony romance. A lot of the stories are the same, but I just love reading them.

Gives me the warm fuzzies. 

Oh, I'm a freak.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, I hate them so much. If it says: "Human in Equestria" in the tags or summary, I stay away. They're always so cliche and boring. More than not, they're usually self-inserts and end up with whatever pony the author has a crush on.

• Brohoof 2

Griffin the Griffin & the much grimmer sequel Falling Feathers (as yet incomplete) are pretty good

The Rise of Darth Vulcan (uses Alicorn Amulet to become super villain) isn't bad

Going the other way, All American Girl (Rarity's oldest foal gets sent to Earth), pretty darn good.

Over all, though HIE has been Done To Death.

Griffin the Griffin & the much grimmer sequel Falling Feathers (as yet incomplete) are pretty good

The Rise of Darth Vulcan (uses Alicorn Amulet to become super villain) isn't bad

Going the other way, All American Girl (Rarity's oldest foal gets sent to Earth), pretty darn good.

Over all, though HIE has been Done To Death.

They usually suck a majority of the time. They're almost always some self insert with the main character pairing themselves with one of the show 's characters

• 8 months later...

To be honest I dislike those stories just because most of them from my experience has no substance and tend to be cliche and boring where as when the human stays human there's a lot more substance if it's written good