Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite way to study for exams/ tests?

Drunk Not I Am

I don't I usually just stay relaxed, make sure everything is quiet, and just read, silently, through all of the work I have done. If something doesn't make sense anymore (I've forgotten it), or it never really clicked in the first place, I tend to look it up on the internet and learn.

• 3 years later...

Close yourself in your own room, open the windows, don’t allow yourself to be bothered by anyone, eat before hand, and prepare videogame music you fancy. Those where designed to make you focus ;)

While studying has sometimes helped, many times it just was a complete waste and didn't achieve anything. My learning difficulties often proved to be a major obstacle and I could never seem to have it beat. My strategy to studying? I simplify my notes notes and listen to music while revising. 

Anything with problem solving or chemistry, I do practice. Everything else, I don't bother studying much on it. 

I never studied in high school, but I had to start doing that in college. Even then, all I did was cram during the hour or two before the test. I remember in chemistry I didn't study at all until the day before the final.

• 4 months later...