Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the weirdest food you have eaten

Sporemane

Huh. I was thinking of making a thread like this earlier today. :maud:

I'd say the unholy combination of "leftover stew" I usually make is odd. It always includes mashed potatoes, and cheese. Beyond that, I've added stuffing, Bologna, various sauces and gravies, steak chunks, spaghetti... Whatever needed to still be eaten at that time.

• Brohoof 5

I think the weirdest thing was fried seaweed chips. Holy biscuits those were disgusting. I put one in my mouth, the moment it touched my tongue, immediate gag reflex. I was nauseous for a while after that. x_x

Dead bugs at a science and technology convention I went to with school.

They had no flavour.

Huh. I was thinking of making a thread like this earlier today. :maud:

I'd say the unholy combination of "leftover stew" I usually make is odd. It always includes mashed potatoes, and cheese. Beyond that, I've added stuffing, Bologna, various sauces and gravies, steak chunks, spaghetti... Whatever needed to still be eaten at that time.

I ate some really weird octopus legs at a Chinese buffet once...god I had the shits for about a week after that... The weirdest part was how they slid down my throat...

I have eaten alligator before.

The only thing that I can think of is frog legs.

So what have you eaten, that can be considered weird?

Ive had all of the above.

Eaten live insects, scorpion... Ive eaten alot of weird stuff.

One that sticks with me is two things i did for a dare though, i ate a rotten apple we found in a ditch, i also ate a mouthful of sludge which was a mixture of dirt and sand mixed up with run off water from a farm.

• Brohoof 2

Ive had all of the above.

Eaten live insects, scorpion... Ive eaten alot of weird stuff.

One that sticks with me is two things i did for a dare though, i ate a rotten apple we found in a ditch, i also ate a mouthful of sludge which was a mixture of dirt and sand mixed up with run off water from a farm.

Sohardcore.jpg

ur a hero to all memers and people who eat nasty shit

• Brohoof 2

Sohardcore.jpg

ur a hero to all memers and people who eat nasty shit

Well, we've all been young and dumb  :dash:

If i didnt eat it as a dare i ate it because i was drunk, just sayin ;)

Pickled pig's foot was something a very eccentric neighbor down our old street bought every month or so. Didn't like their kids, but my little brother at about 11 at the time went over there when he didn't have much else to do.

Dead bugs at a science and technology convention I went to with school.

They had no flavour.

Dead bugs huh.  That's pretty strange.  Similarly, I've eaten a worm before.  Did you know they bite?

Dead bugs huh.  That's pretty strange.  Similarly, I've eaten a worm before.  Did you know they bite?

Huh, I did not know that.

But yeah the biologist(?) at the convention was explaining how bugs are the food of the future.

Chocolate covered ants.  Either that, or the shark steak.  Or the live moth I was dared to swallow in fourth grade.

Take your pick.  *shrugs*

*smiles and waves @*

• Brohoof 1

I went through a fearless stage when I was younger. I ate a sandwich I made myself and actually enjoyed it, until I noticed how it was scaring others, then I stopped. The sandwich in question?

Peanut Butter, Jelly, Ham, and Cheese sandwich. That's right, all 4 at once between the same two pieces of bread. Nothing to separate any of those ingredients.

I had this "it's all going to the same place" mentality, so I'd eat a bunch of things. Barely even bothered to taste most of it.

And yet, I'm still a little adventurous. I wouldn't mind trying duck or a bunch or foreign meals and treats.  :)

Edited by Samurai Equine

I went through a fearless stage when I was younger. I ate a sandwich I made myself and actually enjoyed it, until I noticed how it was scaring others, then I stopped. The sandwich in question?

Peanut Butter, Jelly, Ham, and Cheese sandwich. That's right, all 4 at once between the same two pieces of bread. Nothing to separate any of those ingredients.

I had this "it's all going to the same place" mentality, so I'd eat a bunch of things. Barely even bothered to taste most of it.

And yet, I'm still a little adventurous. I wouldn't mind trying duck or a bunch or foreign meals and treats.  :)

I thought I was the only one who made that sandwich. I also put chips in for a crunch effect, or pretzels. :P

• Brohoof 1

Does stinky tofu count? o~o

I think stinky toufu is not so bad. Some how I really enjoy it.

The weirdest food I have ever taste is the swim bladder. Even remembering the feeling when I tasted it for the first time makes me sick. Though my parents seem to like it, I can never stand its taste.