Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy- Beware the fury of a patient "mare"

Cirrus.

The characters and their depth is something that keeps me interested in the show.

I was just thinking about how people complain that Fluttershy is just boring and wimpy. I just think she prefers to keep the peace and really only comes to action when absolutely necessary. ;)

There are a few scenes that show there is more going on with her.

• Confronting the Dragon in "Dragonshy"
  • In "Suited for Success" when Rarity wants to know what Fluttershy thinks of her dress. I like her "particularness" when Rarity pressures her in to telling her what she was REALLY thinking about the dress. :lol:

• Her rampage at the animals in "The Best Night Ever"
  • Her outburst at Rarity and Pinkie in "Putting your Hoof Down."
  • Stomping Rainbow Dash in "Dragon Quest"
  • Dealing with the cockatrice in "Stare Master"

Anyway what brings this up is today at my work there is this cashier lady (late 50's) who likes to give unnecessary pointless attitude for the stupidest things and out of nowhere. It's really starting to get on my nerves. Do I say anything back? No. Not worth it. I'm not one to start shit. Do want to go "New Fluttershy" on her though? HELL YES. :angry:

One of these days might be the wrong day for her to mess with me... :okiedokielokie: If I wasn't at work I would have told her off good- not in a swearing way, but somewhat like what Fluttershy did.

I'm a very calm and collected person, especially at work. It takes A LOT for me too react I would say I'm a lot like Fluttershy in terms of liking animals and concern for others, but just not as shy. I haven't met a cat that I can't get to let me touch it..

Anyway enough of my rant about an ongoing issue.

• How do you view Fluttershy? As a doormat? As a ticking time bomb? As a pony becoming less shy?

• Also, has your view on her changed over time? If so, how?
Edited by Cirrus.