Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a DashForever Q&A

Batbrony

Jokes on you, KLK is my second favorite anime. :P

Ah!

Thanks!! One last question hmm... Night Owl or Morning Bird?

No problem, and historically... definitely a night owl. I'd often turn it at 3 in the morning a few years ago, but recently I've scaled it back and tried to have a slightly more normal sleep schedule :adorkable:. I've woken up at seven for the past three days :D. Hope I can keep it up.

Would you rather eat spaghetti or throw it out the window?

Uh, eat it? Unless it's been poisoned or something :huh:

@DashForever, Do you have any pets?

I do! An old, very lazy dog named Rex. He's a corgi/lab mix, so just picture a lab with very short legs :derp:. Bit of a pain in the butt, but I love the little rascal. Spent a long time petting him and scratching his ears this afternoon.

• Brohoof 4

What do you think of, Applejack x Rainbow Blitz? OWO

sig-4234621.snuggies_for_applesick_by_no

Since you said you like Kill La Kill, and that happens to be my favorite anime, who's your favorite character from that show?

YOU LIKE KILL LA- *coughs* You like Kill la Kill? So do I! I'm interested to know as well. o3o

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 4

If you were able to give the 13 year old you advice on 'how to adult' based on your experiences, what would it be?

• When somebody tries to give you advice, listen. Even if they won't always be right, chances are they know something that could help you.
  • Challenge yourself. You won't be a natural at everything you try, but nobody is. Hard work will trump being a "natural" most every day of the week
  • Get a job. Money is good, and there's a lot you can learn even from a minimum wage retail job.
  • Don't withdraw when you struggle. Even if showing weakness is scary, being able to honestly say "I'm feeling sad" or "I need help" will save you a lot of trouble down the road.
  • Don't be so invested in and conscious of what everyone else thinks of you. Don't do anything stupid or embarrass yourself, but you'll miss out on so much if you only do what everyone else expects or wants you to do.
  • Be able to accept criticism, though. You're going to make mistakes, and feedback from others can be a valuable resource for not repeating those mistakes over and over and over...
  • Do your best. You don't need to be perfect, but trying hard is cool :)

There're many many many many more things I'd like to tell my younger self, but those are the ones that pertain most to adulthood :P.

• Brohoof 7

Since you said you like Kill La Kill, and that happens to be my favorite anime, who's your favorite character from that show?

That's a tough one. I liked Ryuko most for most of my first viewing, then I really warmed up to Satsuki :huh:. My friend watched the series recently, and while discussing it with him I realized that Mako was a wonderful character (and human being), and that I'd really overlooked her before :(. I'd need to rewatch to pick a definitive fave, but those three are all great.

What do you think of, Applejack x Rainbow Blitz? OWO

Tis okie. I used to not be the biggest fan of AppleDash (and by extension, AJ/Blitz) but now I think it's kinda cute.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like lions?

Maybe like a 9. They're one of the most adorable types of predator in the world :)

• Brohoof 6

On a scale of 1-10, why am I your favourite?

Seriously though, if you could have one wish come true what would it be?

• Brohoof 3

On a scale of 1-10, why am I your favourite?

One of my favorite tennis tournaments takes place in your country. That's worth something :P

more srsly, you're pretty cool. You've got a good heart and I'm glad you've stuck around.

You don't get a number because I'm stingy with those.

Seriously though, if you could have one wish come true what would it be?

World peace and understanding between people would be nice. But only if I could trust that the genie wasn't one of those jackass genies who would be like "hmmm... the world would be peaceful if everyone was DEAD :o:lol: ".

I don't think I'd trust the person offering me a wish enough to make a wish at all.

• Brohoof 4

How do you feel you've changed over the last 5 years, if at all?

I'm more motivated than I used to be, for one. I also think I'm better at dealing with people (still not fantastic, but most anything would be an improvement tbh). I also think I'm better at defending my opinions, and less afraid of confrontation. Which is a good and a bad thing, but I still try my best to avoid hurting other people when I disagree with them. All in all, I think I've improved a lot. Often doesn't feel like it because I feel there's still so much more growth I have to do, but I'm proud of how I've changed for the most part.

On the other hand, I'm worse than I used to be at tennis :(.

• Brohoof 4

On the other hand, I'm worse than I used to be at tennis .

Wow, Im ashamed of you DF. Thats terrible |: <

Last question from me, its been pretty interesting learning a bit more about you. What do you consider your greatest weakness and your greatest strength ?

• Brohoof 3

Hello DashForever! It's nice to see you partake in a Q&A.

Outside of MLP:FiM, what's your favourite western animation TV show?

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 3

What do you consider your greatest weakness and your greatest strength ?

I consider myself to be able to see many sides of issues and arguments, which I feel helps me to be empathetic and decent at understanding people and where they're coming from. On the other hand, this can paralyze me when I have to pick one side over another. I'm often compelled to play devil's advocate when I feel one side of an argument isn't getting a fair treatment (even when I disagree with that side), which I'm sure can be aggravating.

Outside of MLP:FiM, what's your favourite wesrern animation TV show?

Currently airing: Gravity Falls

Ever: Avatar the Last Airbender, with the old Justice League cartoon slightly behind it.

Don't tell anybody, but I prefer these to MLP :unsure:

• Brohoof 8