Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted How good is my drawing of Twilight?

EverEverOn

twilight_scarf_by_evereveron-d9hyft5.jpg

Yesterday I drew this drawing of Twilight, and was wondering how good it was in terms of proportion and what I could do to make it better. 

Basically what I did was sketch the drawing out in pencil, outline it with pen, then color it with colored pencils.

• Brohoof 10

The back of her mane needs to be longer and a bit bigger plus the tail needs to have that little bit that's cut out of it to make it match her mane,but besides that and the few things other people mentioned it looks pretty good. 

Edited by CookieK

She's really cute! I can point out a few things you could work on though! For one, her back mane should be a bit longer. Her head is also a little wonky shaped, as well as her eye!
She still looks really cute though!
(Twi is best pone)

@,

The style looks alot like Animated James :)

In terms of feedback though, The back of the mane isn't long enough and you need to get more pen control. Overall, A nice drawing.

Just noticed that the leg she's holding up is a tad too short, And in my opinion the ear is a bit too round but that is more of a style choice, Still a very nice drawing :)

Edited by Gentleman Cruki

• 1 year later...

Hi!! 
I took everyones suggestions and put it all into a redline for you, Its easier when you can see it :D
Your body and pose is awesome, youve done really well, especially the back legs, i could never 
get the shows style legs right; So kudos to you :)

Hopefully the redline helps :D

post-37255-0-71103200-1488719154_thumb.jpg