Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Out of Time

Skullbuster

OOC:  https://mlpforums.com/topic/142479-fallout-equestria-out-of-time/

It was a peaceful morning in a suburb in the Manehattan Outskirts, although recently military check points had been set up near the quiet neighborhood, every thing seemed safe enough and in time it wasnt minded, to most ponies of this neighborhood, it was just another saturday morning.

Edited by Skullbuster

"Dame, nothings happened in weeks...I wonder if its over" Banner said to herself being one of the military ponies in the check points "If not, Chain better have all out things packed" she mumbled wonder about this whole war thing "I have my gun if things go wrong though"

Chain was invested in his work that had sky rocketed due to the military. Armor, weapons, ammo, and the like were needed. Oh course this seemed like the best chance ever to gain some money for when the war was over "Banner better be perfecting he skills with a gun, rather than a sword or spear" he mumbles as he works in his little shop which was also his home for now as his shop was way to far away for him to feel comfortable.

Nati was blinded by the strong sunshine in contrast to the mild darkness of her vehicle, This was the first time in a long time she was wearing normal clothes instead of her restraining and tight military equipment. It had been years since she had been where she now found herself, The peaceful neighborhood didn't feel much different since last though. She didn't even have the time to approach the door before it was opened revealing her parents both waiting for her in anticipation, Even though their excitement Nati took her time to approach them keeping herself to her rather meek mood. 

Her mother instantly grabbed her when she was in her vicinity and pulled her in for a long hug without any exchange of words, Nati broke the silence "Hey mom... Dad.". Her dad gave her a friendly smile back and her mother in response distanced the two, "It's been so long since we last saw you dear! Too long.​" Her mother exclaimed happily and dragged into the house as her dad shut the door. A familiar song was playing on the radio and the house had the same old rustic smell to it, Her mother rushed happily into the kitchen leaving the two in the hallway. Her dad ruffed her hair with his firm hoof, "We've missed ya' kid." She was slightly irritated with the act but couldn't be mad at those tired friendly eyes, "I missed you too.".

"Come into the kitchen you two, I've been fixing up breakfast all morning!" Her mothers muffled voice could be heard saying from further down the hallway. Nati was hungry and simply couldn't wait another second too eat, She hastily walked into the kitchen unlike her father who took his time. The kitchen table was covered in the most vide varieties of food she had probably ever seen, Back in the military they were stuck with no more then very basic food like different kind of soups, She wasn't one to complain though.

After a few laughs and a steady breakfast Nati departed from the table and walked upstairs, She approached a large brown door. It led to her old room, The place where she had spent so much of her childhood. As she entered she instantly noticed that her parents hadn't moved a single thing, The darts were still deeply embedded into the dartboards. They had clearly been keeping the place clean, Everything was newly dusted and there were new sheets in her old bed. 

Free Sea reluctantly dragged herself out of bed "free Sea darling, get out of bed. You can't sleep your day away" "alright." "What will you be doing today?" "Don't know yet" she walked past her mother still half asleep slamming into the doorframe "oww. Note to self:open my flipping eyes"

@@Yoshikupo,

A pony pulled carriage pulled up near the suburb. A pony in a suit walked past the check point Banner and chain were stationed at, he approached Banner "Im with stable tec, I need access through here, Im on official Stable-Tec business" he said, looking around "I simply need to sign the ponies in this neighborhood with the nearby stable"

@@Skullbuster,

"sure, you can pass throw" Banner had nothing against Stable-Tec thinking it was a good company for the ponies...even if the stables weren't used they boosted moral "need any help just ask"

Chain was on one of his deliveries around the check point when he saw the interaction with the pony from Stable-tec. I hate how they never say what there doing...always gives me a bad vibe. Chain thought as he shrugged it off and went on his way

@@Yoshikupo,

"Thank you" he said to them before trotting into the neighborhood, he looked around the area and walked up to the nearest house and knocked on it

@,

"Excuse me?" he knocked a few more times "I have urgent business to discuss!  Its about your future!" he said, he stopped knocking and waited

Indicus opened the door to his home, a great change from fighting in the war, sure he was to go back in two weeks but the leave was still very nice. "Home sweet home." He looked around the house and was greeted by his robotic butler, Codsworth (Yep i did it because nobody has yet) keeping the home clean and dust free in his absence. 

"Welcome back home Mr.Vencule." greeted the robot butler 

"Thanks, do we have any food here I'm hungry."

The robot headed towards the fridge and got out a cut of manticore steak. "Why yes I got one of your favorites. It'll take only a moment to prepare."

Usually I never ate steak for breakfast but shrugged I just got a two week break from hell might as well treat myself.  "Thanks Codsworth."  Codsworth did not reply until he finished cooking the meat a few minutes later, the flamer built on them was quite useful. "Here you go sir thoroughly cooked just like you like it."

I gave the robot my thanks and ate the dish in front of me. Planning on visiting my neighbors for the first time in ten months after breakfast.

@@Skullbuster,

Natis traverse through her old belongings was interrupted by a firm and rapid knocking, And her mothers exclamation "Natalia, Dear, Could you check who it is at the door?". It was a while since Nati had heard her mother say her full name, She had always liked the nickname "Nati". She trotted down the stairs and looked through the window, She couldn't make out who it was since the sun blinded her instantly. She opened the door, An formal dressed and eager looking stallion stood infront of her. Stable tech....

Edited by InTEMsive

@,

"Hello! Im here on behalf of Stable Tech, here to reserve you and your family a place in the nearby Stable 31!  As you know, tensions with the Zebras are getting worse and we all fear the end.  But! you can sign up for the Stable and put your mind at ease knowing that in case of worst case scenario, you and your family will be protected!"

Vincent's house was located near the end of the culdesac, in a house that was considerably shabbier, and smaller, than the others. Vincent`s eyes fluttered open as he felt the sun gleam through the window, landing squarely on his eyes. He groaned as he practically rolled off of the side of his bed, landing on his talons and back paws. He swore, some days it felt like Celestia had purposefully moved the sun just to blind him every morning... He rose up, taking a moment to stretch himself- wincing as he over extended his left wing. Damn. He should have known better by now... He`d injured it years ago on a delivery to Germaney, having gotten jumped by a manticore during a quick rest. He could still fly, thanks to a lot of surgery and physical therapy, but he`d been forced to limit himself to local deliveries now... No more flying across the ocean for him. If it hadn't been for that, he probably never would have bought this house and settled down. 

He stumbled over to his dresser, putting on his usual outfit (See his character page in my sig for what he`s wearing). He`d always been a fan of the look, plus the jacket was sturdy enough for those long flights he use to take... Vincent sighed, walking into the kitchen and putting on a pot of coffee. He had some time to kill before he had to make his deliveries at noon... It`d be a pain in the ass to go through the military checkpoint again... Maybe he could sneak around?

@@Skullbuster,

Due to her place in the military these were no news to her, But she didn't know how informed her parents were on the subject. She looked back in to the house listening to her parents vague talking, Looking back at the stallion she decided she would do it, At least to keep her parents safe.  "Okay fine, What do I have to sign?".

@,

Taking out a clipboard with some papers on it, he handed her the clipboard "All you need to do is sign your name, and the name of family members you want to be protected!"  He said with an obvious forced smile "Oh! i forgot, here" he said, reaching and handing her a pen

Free Sea walked past her parents room and into the kitchen. Opening the fridge and grabbing a sparkle-cola. "Mom, dad I'm going, celestia knows where" before her parents could respond she walked out the door and shut it. Looking around at all the other ponies milling about. Looking up she saw a billboard advertising sparkle-cola RAD "sparkle-cola RAD? What the hell? Who thought that was a good idea?"

@@redshell,

"The company ponies how want to get money off of the war that's how" Chain said to the stranger looking at the sign as he was going to the other checkpoint across the neighborhood "they advertise it as 'training against radiation' so that ponies will think that they will be safe from radiation if bombs hit us, which the companies don't plan on" Chain said getting his slight anger out "don't drink that rad stuff, unless you mutate you will be affected by it in negative ways"

@@Yoshikupo

"What the jumping monkey fucker with a plasma shotgun! Radiation training? You can't train against radiation. Luna fucking idiots." Free Sea facehoofed "anyway, I'm free Sea. Party animal and not a fucking idiot. nice to meet you" She said Holding out her hoof

• Brohoof 1

@@redshell,

"hello Free Sea, my name is Chain Brace and I have been supplying the checkpoints with ammo and stuff like these" he pulls 4 9mm pistols out of his bag with magic to show her "the safety is always on when I have them though" Chain smiles at her and shakes her hoof "nice to meet a non idiot around...the companies are getting stupider by the day and don't get me started on the shady vault tech"

Indicus finished his breakfast with a smile and went in his room and opened a safe that contained a ten millimeter pistol with fifty rounds and a hunting rifle with his adoptive dad's name Gorge Swiftwing carved on it's body and he had twenty rounds for that weapon as well. 

Indicus remembered going hunting with his dad before going to Equestria after his parent's death three years ago. He remembered how excited his dad was that he could eat meat and the smile that his mom gave them both after discovering the news, after the news he and his dad went hunting after much practice and gun training. Indicus actually remembered that on his first hunt he managed to kill a hare, and how proud his dad was of him and how the pride from his father made the rabbit stew taste that much better.

Indicus felt a smile on his face as some tears escaped his eyes, he would do anything to have those moments back. The deaths of his parents saddened him but when he thought back on it he was glad that they would not see the hell that was going on now between the Zebra nation and Equestria.

Indicus after many moments of looking at the weapons took them in his magic to a table and started to disassemble and clean them. 

@@redshell,

"hello Free Sea, my name is Chain Brace and I have been supplying the checkpoints with ammo and stuff like these" he pulls 4 9mm pistols out of his bag with magic to show her "the safety is always on when I have them though" Chain smiles at her and shakes her hoof "nice to meet a non idiot around...the companies are getting stupider by the day and don't get me started on the shady vault tech"

"cool 9mm, but I prefer to use knifes and swords" she said pulling a combat knife out of her mane "oh and this" she pulled a disassemble Laser pistol "anyway everypony is getting stupider by the hour. Especially Stable-tech. I've heard that some of the stables are exspariments to test some fucked up things"

@@redshell,

"would explain why they are so shady in what they do" Chain says remembering the stallion he saw earlier "and were going to a vault...if I could build my own, I would" Chain sighs still think the war is a flip of the coin with all the nukes both sides had "oh right I have deliveries" he puts the guns away and moves toward the other checkpoint

Flamestreak gingerly rose from his slumber, Multiple rays of Celestia's gorgeous sun shot through most the windows in the house one in particular directly landing in The Pegasus unprotected eyelids. Flame retreated under his covers, protecting his pupils from anymore exposure from the light. "Jeez Is Princess Celestia trying to blind me!?" A few moments later he warily got out of his bed and started his daily routine. Once he was done with that Flame moved to his kitchen. The Stallion grabbed a couple of carrots as well as a bottle of ™Sparkle-Cola RAD. He Stuffed down the carrots as he flew to his front door taking a swig of his drink.

As Stepped out the door Flame spotted a unicorn mare outside , Having nothing better to down He trotted up to her and attempted to start a conversion

@@redshell

"Hello" 

@@Skullbuster,

Nati quickly looked through the papers on the clipboard and then at the stallion in front of her. She swiftly signed her and her parents names before giving the clipboard to the stallion again. "Who is it dear?" She could hear a voice calling behind her, "Just some salesman!" She shouted back not wanting to worry her parents. "Is that all?" she asked the stallion in front of her.

(Sorry for the late answer.)

@,

"Thank you" The Stable-Tec representative continued on the next house 

@@redshell

He walked past Free Sea, paying her no attention and knocked on the door of her home  "Stable-Tec would like to speak to you! We have an amazing offer for your future!" he said, as he knocked

@@Skullbuster

free Sea's mother opened the door "good day sir"

@

hello friend" she said putting her knife with a smile on her face. "How are you on this zebra free day" she said her smile becoming forced "goddamn war. Anyway my name is free Sea a Party animal. Anyway what is your name?"

@@redshell,

"Good day to you ma'am! may I interest you in signing a position in the local stable?  I hate to say it, but things aren't looking that good!  You need security and the knowledge that you and your family will be protected in the case of well, worst case scenario..."