Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd places you've found MLP merch?

Hazy Skies

Ponies are everywhere..

Even in places you don't expect them to be.. :P

I'd expect MLP pony toys to possibly be in a supermarket in the toy section..

But I never expected some MLP plushies to be sold at the local service station :lol:

So just out of curiosity..

Are there any odd places where you've seen but never expected to see MLP merchandise? :huh:

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

One time I was volunteering at this place near my home and all it sells is like home improvement type stuff. But low and behold I find a pile of Apple Jack plushies in a bin randomly by sofas. 

• Brohoof 4

The main Gamestop I go to has pony stuff randomly. Lanyards, plushies and even pony socks! 

So that day went like this: Goes to Gamestop to get a game. Comes back with pony socks. Sometimes, the world wants me to have certain MLP products.

• Brohoof 6

The main Gamestop I go to has pony stuff randomly. Lanyards, plushies and even pony socks! 

So that day went like this: Goes to Gamestop to get a game. Comes back with pony socks. Sometimes, the world wants me to have certain MLP products.

Hehe, My local EB games also sells a lot of pony stuff too :lol:

From pony plushies to pony trading cards..

I even think i saw a pony vinyl figure thingy there at one point.. :huh:

But yeah.. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Our local dollar store, gas station, and one of our auto supply stores. The dollar store had puzzles, bracelets, and a few other kid items, such as a jump ropes and etc. The gas station had some brushable figures, and other knick-knacks; there are quite a few bronies working there LOL, and the auto store had car MLP stuff, like air fresheners, and seat covers (which I see me getting). I live in a college town, so being a brony is no big deal.

• Brohoof 1

I bought Rainbow Dash and Luna Christmas ornaments at our local drug store. I also saw little plushies at a gas station. I didn't get any, because I was with my grandma (who is pretty outspokenly conservative). Didn't want to freak her out.

At a beauty product shop. Boots i think.

Really? I'll keep my eyes open next time I go and pick up some painkillers and throat sweets ('tis the season to have a cold, after all.)

I tend to find assorted plushies, including MLP ones,  on carousels in assorted shops - WHSmith in particular, but a lot of bookshops just have them standing about by themselves. There are a few magazines / comics in Sainsbury's, but they are less out of place amidst all the other magazines and similar. 

I think finding pony pez dispensers at the Christmas Tree Shop was the most unexpected, just because I was in a food aisle and then suddenly tiny horses. Since I feel like I've seen ponies literally everywhere, nothing really surprises me anymore :P

• 5 years later...