Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Rhythm Guitar and/or Lead Guitar

Kafooku

Hey all, I'm currently looking for a guitarist (maybe two?) for a song I've been working on.

About it:

The song itself is more soft and follows and more... somber tone. Additionally, I'm planning on having two or three different instruments in there, but I only really need guitar. Also, the guitar really doesn't change a lot throughout the whole song. However, I'm hoping that whoever volunteers can help me with that as I feel it's one of the main parts to it and it would make the song a whole lot better.

- It is original, so chances are it may suck  not be the best so bear with me and feel free to make suggestions.

You can contact me via:

- Skype - gunieapig (yes, spelled incorrectly.)

- MLP Forums 

Thanks!

What kind of guitar are we talking about ? Electric or acoustic ?

Both is preferred, but I can get by with 2 acoustics or 2 electrics. One as rhythm the other doing a sort of 'lead' kind of melody. Or vice versa, depending on which sounds better.

I can do some keyboard work if you need some, also help with chord progressions and the stuff to make the piece sound the best!

Awesome! I'll let you know if I need any of that. I might be planning to, depending.