Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HY i'm shining Mind!

Lenve(Shining Mind)

hi i'm gui. but call me len.

i'm from brazil and this is my first time on forums.

i like games and draw.

i dream of be a famous indie game developer and artist.

i hope to have the feling of a second home here that i heard of.

also, i want to make pony fallout tumblr ask blog thingy. were i can find anyone to help me? :please:

Edited by Lenve(Shining Mind)
  • Brohoof 8

Hi and welcome to our great MLP forums, @Lenve(Shining Mind)! It's good to have you join our lovely place on the internet so full of nice ponies! :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here and get to enjoy everything we have to offer and have fun. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable: Also, be sure to check out this section of the forums if you want to look at and post some artwork. :kindness: Unfortunately, I don't know about how you can make the pony fallout ask blog you are referring to. :adorkable:

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forums len!

im sure you will like it here! there's lots of topics to explore, lots of friends to make, and lots of fun to be had.

don't be afraid to pm me or anypony if you have a question (we dont bite ^-^)

as far as blogs go, i dont blog so you will have to ask some pony else that dose know.

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Len , its nice to meet you :grin2: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM  :kindness: See you around  :pinkie:  '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-4231768.sig-

• Brohoof 2