Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony ever had some awesome MLP related dreams? What happened in it?

ILikeNightmares

Than there was a much much stranger dream ( which i tried to write as a fanfic once, but everyone hated it, so.... ) .I was Pinkie Pie who moved to a new town.

Soon after i arrived at my new House, i saw a few strange things. I saw a few metal doors who locked strange and some sort of reception, so i assumed my house was some sort of factory building. I found a few documents and tried to read them on the balcony.

A trap activated, and i fell trough the ground. After i woke up, i ended up in some sort of basement, a rusty, very old looking giant basement with lots of floors, doors and different rooms.

It kinda looked like a Silent Hill Otherworld. I got scared, saw a few wheelchairs with dead ponys in it, got attacked by a smiledog like pony and got knocked out.

Then i woke up, tied to a metal plate and i was a prize at some weird Tv Show.

It turned out, that the weird place i was in, was a meat factory and i should get killed in front of an audience, unless someone wants to save me and keep me as a prize.

Right before i almost died, because nobody came to help me, Spiderman appeared, and was swinging trough all the traps with me and we both escaped.

Than a few Human on Tron Bikes tried to capture as, but Spiderman dodged them all and shot them down with some sort of weird gun.

Than after we escaped again, i ran very fast to my house, because somehow i knew, that Twilight and my Friends were keeping a " Welcome to your new Home " party at my house. Weirdly enough it was a grill party.

I told Twilight how scared i was and told her, that the meat their were eating was from Ponys from a Factory.

Twilight seemed concerned and run away to maybe...i dont know...explore for her self? Try to find evidence?

Than i think Rarity said, i should relax now, because im save at the party and offered me a soft drink and a Hamburger.

Than i woke up.  :ooh:  ( sorry for bad english )

I don't care what anyone says, that's an awesome dream. :P

Here are mine.

Since becoming a brony, I have had two MLP related dreams. The last one I had was quite interesting which is mentioned in the Dream and Discussion thread. I consider it not bad or great in regards with interaction with MLP characters but rather interesting. Although there were some positive interactions in the dream itself. Both dreams have one thing in common and that is that they surrounded the Human versions of the Mane 6 or EQ girls. In the end of my last dream I was being approached by Rarity as she seemed excited to see me for some reason and before she could talk to me I woke up. Another part of that same dream involved me trying to get attention of Rainbow Dash but she was always either too busy in a classroom or too far away to get her attention.

My second dream was last night and it kind of started off not relating to MLP at all. It actually was a typical route on my way to school on the train. All of a sudden I see Rainbow Dash in her human form. I get excited to see her and when I try to talk to her, she seems uninterested in me for some reason and scoffs me off. Although this Rainbow Dash seemed abit off and not herself, I felt kind of depressed at that point wondering what I could have done

All of a sudden I found myself in a college dorm room. I found this strange as I dont dorm for college and my college is more of a commuter school. For some reason I walked into a room with the human versions of Twilight and Fluttershy doing homework. They were working some college work together. They both greeted me and asked how I was and such. I then asked them if they saw Rainbow Dash at all.  Twilight told me she was somewhere around the dorm and Fluttershy said she looked upset. They then said I should be able to find her around the dorm.

Like my last dream I saw Rainbow Dash in the college lounge and in some peoples room talking, but she was to preoccupied for me to get her attention. Fearing that I may not get to talk to her again like my last dream and walked away from the last room i saw her with. Suddenly I find myself in my room at home. I then hear a knock on my door and it is Rainbow Dash again in her human form. I tell her she can come in. For some reason its a total mood change from the last time I saw her as I talk to her she begins to cry and hug me. She says she is sorry for what happened and that that person who looked like her on the train was not her at all. Before I can ask what exactly happened my dream ends abruptly.

I am thinking the girl I saw might have been a changeling disguised as Rainbow Dash or Rainbow Dash herself but having a really bad day. I dont know exactly as the dream ended before I can talk to her any further,

Mine are mostly clop related. Kissing Princess Celestia (as a human) and other things I can't mention.

Praise the sun. Celestia is sure one of my favorite ponies. Don't blame ya. She sure would make a great partner in human or pony form lol

Praise the sun. Celestia is sure one of my favorite ponies. Don't blame ya. She sure would make a great partner in human or pony form lol

Let me rephrase that, I meant me as a human with Celestia as a pony. I love the pony version of her more than the human version, but at the same time I could never see myself as a pony.

During my bout with depression, I had a dream with Fluttershy in it. Not pony version either; a full human Flutters. She was the only thing keeping me happy during that time, and having that dream helped more than I could ever say.

Let me rephrase that, I meant me as a human with Celestia as a pony. I love the pony version of her more than the human version, but at the same time I could never see myself as a pony.

I am in agreement, I like having hands lol. Pony X Human romance is some of my favorites.

Edited by GXPBlast