Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saw - Pony Madness

Finesthour

If you are not familiar with Saw, it is a Horror movie where people survive deadly traps set up by the Host Jigsaw, a demonic puppet doll. The people that he chooses for his games are people who have done an evil deed in their lifetimes, and Jigsaw wants retribution. The people that are trapped in his compound must go through his demonic "games" to survive. If they choose not to play the game, they die.

The premise of this game is to survive in any way you can. Ponies will be dying in this thread, so I would recommend making a new OC if you are attached to the one you usually use.

Your death certificate:

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Personality:

Description:

Other:

Let the games begin ponies.

(I will not have a character as I could easily cheat. I will be Jigsaw.)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first Roll Play BTW.

Name: Ice

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Personality: Brave, Reckless, and Uncautious (just fucked myself over with that didn't I?)

Description: Look at my avatar

Other: Has unnatural cravings for Ice Cream

Edited by Ice

This is my first Roll Play BTW.

Name: Ice

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Personality: Brave, Reckless, and Uncautious (just fucked myself over with that didn't I?)

Description: Look at my avatar

Other: Has unnatural cravings for Ice Cream

(Glad to have you. And yeah, I can see you dying.)

You wake up in a dark room. The walls are covered in red patches of what seems to be blood, and the room has a strong stench of mold.

(FYI i have not seen saw before, so I probably won't know any references to it besides the obvious)

I nervously get up and examine the room for anyway out "Where am I?" I scream to the blank walls

Edited by Ice

(FYI i have not seen saw before, so I probably won't know any references to it besides the obvious)

I nervously get up and examine the room for anyway out "Where am I?" I scream to the blank walls

(since it is just us in this thread, I can teach you here. You use 3rd person when you rp on these forums, as it is easy to read. I would use regular font when you type in an rp, and use color for speaking or thinking. It should be more like this-

Ice nervously stood up and examined the room for anyway out.

"Where am I?"

He turned around and screamed at the walls.)

The tv infront of Ice turned on and static rolled on it. A soft voice echod around Ice.

"Do you want to play a game?"

Ice jumped nervously, thoughts raced through his head

What's happening? Where am I?

He walked over to the TV and said "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong person, where's the exit?"

Ice flipped. He ran over to the TV, smashing it on the ground. He had heard stories of pony kidnappings sense he was just a colt, but it was one of those "never will happen to me" things. What to do, what to do raced through his head, as he rushed around the room, not skipping any cracks that might have led to an exit.

The tv that had been smashed laid on the ground and stayd on.

"That was a mistake. You have 60 seconds to find out how to get out of this room. You recieve no hints. Good luck."

The tv went off. The voice echod around the room.

"Let the games begin."

In the room there is a door that is locked, a desk, and a saw on the desk.

Ice jumped around, confused and slightly spooked by the voice. Not knowing what this could mean, he pondered the emphasis on soon and ran over to the TV

Ice jumped around, confused and slightly spooked by the voice. Not knowing what this could mean, he pondered the emphasis on soon and ran over to the TV

(I said SEE.)

The tv did not respond, and gas could be heard filtering into the room.

(obviously i'm not very good at RolePlaying)

Ice ran over to the door and pounded harder, he jammed the saw in the crack between the door and frame, as to cut out the lock bounding it shut.

(I will let you get past this part, but when I say you SEE, I mean they key is somewhere you can see. So behind your eyeball perhaps?)

The door slowly opened.

"The game will not end yet. I have given you a chance. Do not waste it."

You are in a dark hallway. You can hear machines running in the distance. There is a small light hanging down from the ceiling at the end of the hall. You hear a voice echo in the room.

"Get through the hallway... if you can."